CCPA Swishing (Clothes Swap) Event
Swishing is basically an exchange event; everyone brings clothes, shoes, bags even unused makeup to swap. It’s fun and you never quite know what you’ll come away with! It is a great way to revamp your wardrobe, have fun with friends and help a worth while cause.
How it works
• Buy a ticket (£5 on the door) & bring along clean, good quality pre-loved clothes, shoes, accessories
• On arrival your items are counted & your ticket marked with that number
• Enjoy browsing the stalls or have a drink whist we display all the items
• We open the ‘swish’!
• Take home a new wardrobe with the equivalent amount of items you bought
• Make a donation for additional items you’d like to take
For CCPA, Swishing nights are one of our most popular fundraising events, and we host regular events across the year.
You may also like the following events from Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance:
Liked this event? Spread the word :