Penkridge Work Club
The Building Better Opportunities - Stafford & South Staffordshire Work Clubs are your one-stop-shop for free support and guidance, including:
• Benefits advice & support
• Budgeting skills
• Housing advice
• Debt advice
• IT Coaching
• Career coaching and personal development plans
• Computer and internet access for job searching
• Interview techniques and employability skills
• Access to volunteering and work placement opportunities
• Confidence building sessions
• Access to local adult and community learning training courses
• Access to various support services
Open to unemployed adults, aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire to drop-in to receive free advice and guidance. Call Rob on 07792 2410 088 to book an appointment with one of our team or drop-in to chat to us.
We also have Work Clubs at various locations across South Staffordshire, including:
Wombourne Library, Tuesdays, 10am,-12pm
Huntington Create Community Hub, Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm*
Penkridge Haling Dene Centre, Tuesdays, 2.15pm-4.15pm*
Codsall Council Offices, Thursdays 10am-12pm
Perton Library, Thursdays, 2pm-4pm*
Featherstone Community Centre, Fridays, 10am-12pm
Great Wyrley Harrisons Social Club, 2pm-4pm*
(*These Work Clubs take place fortnightly, visit www.BBOStaffs.org for more info.)
Building Better Opportunities - Stafford & South Staffordshire is a jointly funded project by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund (ESF), aimed at supporting unemployed people aged 18+ living in Stafford and South Staffordshire.
Start changing your life with the help of Building Better Opportunities.
Visit www.bbostaffs.org for more information.
Liked this event? Spread the word :