Mon Feb 13 2023 at 09:00 am to Thu Apr 27 2023 at 04:15 pm
Staffordshire University Centre for Health Innovation, Blackheath Lane, Stafford, United Kingdom
A fully funded Audit and Care Planning training programme is being made available to your care home.
Who should attend?
This programme is for Care Home staff only (Residential & Nursing Care Homes).
Care Homes wishing to send one member of staff on this course are required to identify one lead within their care home, who will then attend, share, and implement the training within their care setting.
Care Homes will be expected to book both an Audit date and Care Planning date.
One Day per course - Face to face at the Centre for Health Innovation Stafford.
• Understanding of the importance and process of care planning in relation to Individuals and Organisations
• Understand how to identify and record care needs
• Demonstrate an ability to complete a care plan using the ‘who, what, when, where, how and why’ process of recording
• Understand the importance of EDI
• Be able to demonstrate the use of a person centered approach to care planning
• Understanding the effects of covid or other global challenges on care and care planning
• Understanding the importance of infection control and other risks in care planning
• Students will be able to demonstrate ability to plan for the care of individuals using care plans, including future planning.
Each one-day interactive course will provide a combination of theory and practice to give participants the opportunity to participate in a simulation environment and reflect on their performance.
Using a simulation-based methodology to reinforce theoretical learning into the practice environment.
The course will include evaluation and a certificate.
There will be no cost to individual care homes for involvement in this programme.
Please book onto your preferred dates for both the Audit and Care Planning training, if you do not wish to take part, please email Y21kdCB8IHN0YWZmb3Jkc2hpcmUgISBnb3YgISB1aw== confirming.
We would encourage you to be involved in this exciting programme.
There is onsite catering where you can buy hot and cold food and drinks. There is also facilities to bring your own. A fridge, microwave and hot/cold water are situated in the social space.
Car parking is payable on exit;
There is lots of parking but if you find no spaces on arrival, please speak to the campus team on site who will direct you to the overflow carpark (10 min walk). Please arrive in time to get parked and start promptly at 09.00
School of Health, Science and Wellbeing
Centre for Health Innovation
Stafford campus - Staffordshire University (staffs.ac.uk)
Please enter through the main entrance and wait to be collected by the course team in the main reception areas
Also check out other Workshops in Stafford, Health & Wellness Events in Stafford.
Tickets for Care Planning can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Attend, Share & Influence!
E.g. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name.