Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In St. Louis
St. Louis is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
St. Louis has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Barcycle Pick-up Spot
- The Improv Shop - STL
- City Museum, St Louis, MO
- Red Flag
- Lafayette Park
- Work & Leisure
- The Crack Fox
- 3400 Russell Blvd
- The Little Bevo
- Thomas Dunn Learning Center
- Bar K (St. Louis)
- Missouri History Museum
- One Hundred Above the Park
- Campbell House Museum
- National Blues Museum
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In St. Louis?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in St. Louis is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in St. Louis during Halloween.
St. Louis has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- FYI Undergrad Event: Pumpkin Carving! was hosted at Danforth University Center.
- Pumpkin Carving Party was hosted at The Pat Connolly Tavern.
- Pumpkin Carving at 4 Hands was hosted at 4 Hands Brewing Company.
- TheArtofJas' Haunted House Party was hosted at McKinley Heights, St. Louis.
- Misfit Halloween was hosted at City Museum, St Louis, MO.
- Bar K 1st Annual Howl-O-Ween Party was hosted at Bar K (St. Louis).
- Spooky Tales: A Storytelling Concert for Halloween was hosted at The Chapel.
- Spooky Sessions was hosted at Pink Studio.
- Acoustik Element - 'Day of the Dead' Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Joe's Cafe & Art Gallery.
- Beats & Vibes: Halloween 2022 was hosted at HandleBar.
- Grands Spirited Halloween BamBOOzle was hosted at 3194 S Grand Blvd.
- Complimentary Halloween Wine Sampling was hosted at The Wine Cellar Outlet Sappington Plaza.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Montclair On the Park Apartments.
- Halloween Party was hosted at One Hundred Above the Park.
- The Noir "BOO" Shop: A Halloween Party For the Kids was hosted at 2317 Cherokee St.