Upcoming Events This Weekend in Springfield, MO
|12 Feb 2023
||6th Sunday after Epiphany Worship
||Immanuel Lutheran Church AFLC, Springfield, MO |
What To Do In Springfield This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Springfield, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Springfield.
- Sweetheart Valentines Dinner is hosted at "Drew Lewis Foundation at The Fairbanks".
- Valentine's Bright Sunset Date Night is hosted at "Painting with a Twist (Springfield, MO)".
- Gal-entine's Brunch Wheel Throwing Class is hosted at "Creava Studio".
- Single Moms’ Valentine Banquet is hosted at "The Well Springfield Church of the Nazarene".
- Artemis Overland Trail Guardian Clean Up and Ride is hosted at "Artemis Overland Hardware".
- HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY Live Q&A with Doug Jones is hosted at "Alamo Drafthouse Springfield".
- 10th Annual Beer Wine Cheese & Chocolate Festival is hosted at "Ozark Empire Fair".
- Kid's Ecology: All About the Artic & Southern Ocean is hosted at "Diventures in Springfield".
- Bella Notte Date Night and Parents Night Out is hosted at "The War Zone - Springfield, Mo".
- CARRY THE LOVE: CHICAGO REGIONAL is hosted at "Willowcreek Church".