Upcoming Events this Weekend in Spokane
|26 Jun 2022
||Engage Worship Service
||Engage Church, Spokane |
What To Do In Spokane This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Spokane, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Spokane.
- The Art of Peace: A Retreat on Love & Non-Conflict with Tan Nisabho is hosted at "Harmony Woods".
- Kids Drop In & Code is hosted at "Spark Central".
- Pop Up Picnic in the Park Couple Date Night+ 5 Love Languages (Self-Guided) is hosted at "Riverfront Park - Recommended Park Venue - and other suggested parks when we send the itinerary.".
- Meet the Makers: Local Vendor Event is hosted at "Spokane Art Supply".
- Pack Walk at Dishman Hills Natural Area is hosted at "Dishman Hills Natural Resources Conservation Area".
- Why Jesus? is hosted at "Spokane County Fair & Expo Center".
- Rockin’ Riot! @ The Checkerboard! is hosted at "1716 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99202-3117, United States".
- Frankie and the Witch Fingers / Monsterwatch is hosted at "Lucky You Lounge".
- DRAG & DANCE is hosted at "Globe Bar & Kitchen".
- Kyle Richard & Friends - Hoopfest Saturday! is hosted at "Brick West Brewing Co.".