This Course is a one day introductory Course on the fundamentals of software testing. It establishes the importance of testing and reasons why we test software. It looks at how testing fits into the overall Development Lifecycle and what can be done to improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing within the organisation.
This Course provides participants with an understanding of the Principles of testing and explains various testing terminology. The Course also provides an overview of the different testing techniques, tools and how to manage the test Process.
Session 1 : Testing concepts
● Testing Context
● Document Reviews
● The Test Process
● Lifecycles and Testing
Session 2 : Behavioural Based Techniques
● Equivalence Partitioning Boundary Value Analysis
● Decision Tables
● State Transition Testing
● Non-Functional Attributes
Session 3 : Structural Based Techniques
● Coverage Concepts
● Common coverage Measures
● Other Coverage Measures
● Describe where testing fits within the development lifecycle.
● Recognise 6 common types of bug that exists and strategies to tackle them.
● Gain an understanding of the various types of testing tools.
● Understand and apply a powerful monitoring technique known as S-Curves.
● Improve your skills in test estimation using 6 different estimation methods and understand some of the problems associated with test estimation.
● Be able to measure the value of testing using a simple yet powerful measurement technique called DDP (Defect Detection Percentage).
● Session 1: Testing concepts
● Session 2: Behavioural Based Techniques
● Session 3: Structural Based Techniques
Who can Attend?
● Team leaders
● Software Developers
● Project managers
● Senior Managers
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Early Bird Registration || GBP 795|
| Standard Registration || GBP 995|