Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Southampton ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Southampton, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Southampton there are so many fun things to do.
Southampton has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Halloween Afternoon tea was hosted at The Woodlands Lodge Hotel.
- Sublds Does Pumpkin Carving! was hosted at 281 Portswood Road, Southampton, SO17 2LD, United Kingdom.
- Pumpkin carving was hosted at Exbury Gardens & Steam Railway.
- Artwork Presents: Art's Haunted House was hosted at Switch Southampton.
- The Westquay Haunted House was hosted at Westquay.
- Woodmill Halloween Fright Night was hosted at Woodmill Outdoor Activities Centre.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Gang Warily Recreation Centre.
- Halloween Arts and Crafts was hosted at The White Hart, Cadnam.
- HALLOWEEN BIKE NIGHT was hosted at Southampton Harley-Davidson.
- Haunted House | Interactive Mystery was hosted at Ovation, Mayflower Restaurant.
- Halloween Cha cha cha at TLC for everyone was hosted at Tracie's Latin Club.
- Halloween 2019 at The Edge was hosted at The Edge Nightclub, Southampton.
- Halloween Pumpkin Hunt was hosted at Southampton Outdoor Sports Centre.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Eastleigh Lakeside Steam Railway.
- Halloween Party - Spooky Wooky was hosted at Hedge End Methodist Church.