Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Southampton
Southampton is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Southampton has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Buddha Lounge - Southampton
- Engine Rooms
- The Hobbit Pub
- Tropic Bar
- The Stage Door
- Brass Monkey
- The Black Phoenix Pub
- Switch Southampton
- Funky Flamingo - Lounge & Roof Garden
- Nativ Southampton
- Orange Rooms
- Trago Lounge
- The Art House
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Southampton?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Southampton is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Southampton during Halloween.
Southampton Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- The Haunted House Party | Southampton Halloween 2021 was hosted at Engine Rooms.
- PopKids - Haunted House - Southampton was hosted at Orange Rooms.
- Halloween pumpkin carving was hosted at University of Southampton.
- HALLOWEEN 2021 @ THE EDGE was hosted at The Edge Nightclub, Southampton.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY NIGHT was hosted at Trilogy Nightclub Southampton.
- Wildlife Watch Spooky Halloween Special was hosted at Testwood Lakes.
- Halloween Family Fun Night was hosted at Sarisbury Green Community Centre.
- Spooky Mill Silent Disco was hosted at Bursledon Windmill.
- Halloween Vybe Social was hosted at The Cube.
- Monster Mash Halloween Bash was hosted at The Stage Door.
- Halloween Brunch was hosted at Trago Lounge.
- Room on the Broom - Halloween Party was hosted at Priory Park Community Hall.
- Kids Halloween Party was hosted at DM Studios.
- 2022 Spooky Swim was hosted at Manor Farm.
- Halloween @ B&B was hosted at Beards & Boards.