PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF:
You have a cough
High temperature – you feel hot to touch.
If you live with someone who has symptoms
Or you are self-isolating.
Staff will take your samples either by social distancing, where you will have to take them yourself with guidance or with PPE equipment for both yourself and the staff member.
All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant wipes and you will be asked to wash your hands on entry to the building.
If you are unsure about attending then please don’t, an appointment can be arranged at a later date.
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN ON ENTRY TO THE BUILDING
The process takes approximately 30 minutes.
We respectfully request that you;
• Please leave enough time for your journey and aim to attend promptly at your allocated date / time. If you have any difficulties on the day, please contact the Duty Supervisor in the Fingerprint Bureau on 023 8047 8084. Due to appointment scheduling if you are late you maybe turned away and asked to re book your appointment.
Due to Social Distancing, please do not arrive early for your appointment. If you do arrive early you will be asked to wait outside until your allocated time.
• ** IMPORTANT ** Please ensure you bring your photo driving licence or passport. Photocopies are not acceptable. If you do not have these documents with you then we will be unable to proceed with the biometric vetting and you will be asked to return at a later date with the required identification.
• Do not eat (this includes chewing gum), drink, smoke or vape for at least 30 minutes beforehand as this can adversely affect DNA profiling, may result in you needing to be re-sampled and may delay your application / start date.
• Please attend unaccompanied.
• Wear clothing that easily allows your sleeves to be rolled up.
When on site, follow directions for Victoria House / Main Reception (this will be on your right hand side). DO NOT report to Victoria House Reception, drive past and proceed to end of the drive. At the end, turn right – Herschel House (Fingerprint Bureau) is immediately on your right (single storey building) with car parking directly outside. The entrance is on the far right side of the building. See attached map.
Should you have any questions in respect of the above please contact us, preferably by e-mail, on c3NkICEgYmlvbWV0cmljICEgdmV0dGluZyB8IGhhbXBzaGlyZSAhIHBubiAhIHBvbGljZSAhIHVr. Alternatively, if urgent, you can telephone us on 023 8047 8084
Supervisory Tenprint Technician
Tickets for Biometric Vetting can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events