You won't want to miss our Mini Market, with 10 local miniaturist suppliers selling all sorts of little things, whether you're a collector or are looking for your first ever mini treasure. Peruse a selection of miniature creations, crafting supplies and talk all things miniature with those in the know.
Gold coin donation at the door.
This event coincides with Doll House: Miniature Worlds of Wonder Exhibition. Tickets for entry to the exhibition are sold separately.
Become a National Trust member
Start exploring your own backyard with benefits including free entry to National Trust properties around Australia, plus much more. For more information on becoming a member click here.
All tickets purchased to the exhibition support the conservation work by the National Trust of Australia (Victoria) on their own ‘life-size’ doll houses.
(Artwork below by Emily Boutard)
Stroll and picnic in the gardens Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
Visit The Stables of Como for a modern menu featuring timeless dishes reminiscent of childhood and home comforts, prepared from fresh seasonal produce harvested from the organic kitchen garden.
Open Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
To book a table visit: www.thestablesofcomo.com.au
The Rose Street Market pop-up store is open Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 3.30pm.
Shop unique and locally handcrafted giftware and see the colour infused artwork of our Artist in Residence, Emilia Storm.
All store proceeds go towards the National Trust efforts to conserve and celebrate our diverse natural, cultural, social and Indigenous heritage.
National Trust Members receive 10% off all shop purchases.
The safety of our visitors and staff remain our top priority. We have put measures in place to protect the health and wellbeing of everyone. Please note the following protective measures and conditions of entry will apply to all visitors and staff.
Conditions of Entry:
– Visitors over 12 years old must wear a face mask indoors and outdoors
– You must register your details upon entry by scanning the Service Victoria QR Code, please download the Service Victoria app prior to your visit for a smooth check-in process
– Observe personal health and hygiene measures, as well as safe social distancing signage and contactless transactions
– Understand that areas may be partially closed off to implement safety protocols
Please be aware double vaccination status will be required for all visitors (over 16), staff, volunteers and contractors to National Trust of Australia (Victoria) properties. Note: this does not apply to those with a valid medical exemption.
You will be required to present proof of your COVID-19 vaccination on check-in with our friendly COVID marshal. Please see below for acceptable proof of vaccination status:
Acceptable proof of vaccination status includes:
• COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to the Services Victoria app
• COVID-19 Digital Certificate uploaded to phone wallet/saved to smartphone
• Printed Australian Immunisation Register certificate together with photo ID
• Printed COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate together with photo ID
• Medical exemption with valid, original letter signed and issued by a specified medical practitioner class ID together with photo ID
Please note the following will not be accepted as proof of vaccination status:
• Vaccine appointment card
• Valid vaccination documentation without proof of ID
• Negative COVID-19 test result
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
For a smooth check-in progress, you can download the Service Victoria app and attach your proof of vaccination prior to your visit.
We ask that you treat our team with respect. Any rude and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
National Trust of Australia (Victoria) COVID Safe Plan
The National Trust of Australia (Victoria) has prepared this plan to minimise the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission occurring to stakeholders, staff, volunteers, contractors and visitors. This plan is based on a review of risks to operations, both offices, gardens and spaces open to the public.
For more information please visit www.nationaltrust.org.au/covid-19-information
You may also like the following events from National Trust of Australia (Victoria):
Tickets for Doll House: Miniatures Market : 4 and 5 December can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events