What To Do In South Houston This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in South Houston, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in South Houston.
- Puppies For Breakfast 2021 is hosted at "2900 Clinton Dr. South Houston".
- Selling out FAST! The Best "License To Carry" Course in Texas! is hosted at "Marksman Indoor Shooting Range".
- Flux Life Fit Camp- Puppy Edition is hosted at "Flux Fitness and Recovery".
- World Migratory Bird Day - Bird Walk and Tour at Sylvan Rodriguez Park is hosted at "Sylvan Rodriguez Park".
- Puppies for Breakfast Dog Fest 2021 is hosted at "2900 Clinton".
- NOTSUOHs 25th ANNIVERSARY PARTY is hosted at "Notsuoh".