What To Do In South Brisbane This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in South Brisbane, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in South Brisbane.
- Pulp Fiction: Undercurrent Conversations is hosted at "Queensland College of Art, Griffith University, South Bank Campus".
- Brisbane Pride Fair Day 2022 is hosted at "Musgrave Park".
- Legacy Curator’s Tour with Jonathan McBurnie is hosted at "Philip Bacon Heritage Gallery, level 4".
- Imaginaria is hosted at "Queensland Maritime Museum".
- RAVE-Lengths is hosted at "23 Glenelg St".
- Bar Hop (Ages 45-59) Speed Dating Brisbane Event is hosted at "Hotel West End".
- South Bank Highlights Guided Tour is hosted at "South Bank Visitor Information Centre".