KINGSMEN AND HASBRO BRING YOUR FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD TOYS TO
LIFE WITH TOYBOX – HASBRO’S FIRST MULTI-BRAND LIVE CARNIVAL IN ASIA
Making its debut at Sentosa’s Palawan Green, which is easily accessible from the adjacent
Beach Station, the inaugural event from 1 February to 17 February 2019 promises to bring
everyone’s favourite childhood toys to life in a super-sized way. Featuring seven popular
Hasbro brands including Transformers, My Little Pony, NERF, Monopoly, Cluedo, Baby Alive
and Play-Doh, TOYBOX will see activity zones as well as food, beverage and merchandise
stalls spread across a 4,800 sqm playground.
Both the young and young-at-heart will find plenty to do at TOYBOX. Besides fun photo
opportunities featuring super-sized forms of fan-favourite toys as well as live mascot
appearances, visitors can look forward to a variety of games and activities. Some highlights
1) Super Claw – a fun and oversized twist on the popular arcade game which will find
visitors taking the place of the claw in a human claw machine to win toys and prizes.
2) Play Pool – a jumbo inflatable playground and ball pit featuring My Little Pony and
Monopoly’s brand elements.
3) Play-Doh Picnic Party – a picnic-themed zone where families can create their own
pretend picnic spreads using Play-Doh.
4) Cluedo Tudor Mansion – aspiring detectives can put their puzzle-solving skills to
the test at this escape room modelled after the popular board game.
5) My Little Pony Rainbow Kingdom – fans of the animation can design their own My
Little Pony figurine and even receive a My Little Pony-inspired makeover.
Admission to TOYBOX is free. Coupons are available for purchase to enjoy the games,
activities, food and beverages. For more information and the latest updates on TOYBOX,
please visit www.toyboxsingapore.com or https://www.facebook.com/TOYBOXbyHasbro.