What To Do In Singapore This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Singapore, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Singapore.
- How To Go From Reader To Reviewer is hosted at "Singapore Book Council Training Room".
- Introduction to Brush Pen Copperplate Calligraphy Workshop is hosted at "Eterate Calligraphy @ Gather Cowork".
- PROUD to be YOU: Dining Event is hosted at "Crane".
- Trunk Show 2022: Lily & Lou is hosted at "Design Orchard Retail Showcase (L1)".
- Beginners 3 with Timothy is hosted at "Singapore Ballet".
- Outdoor Family Yoga is hosted at "Mindful Space".
- Dark Arts of Syed Wilson: DEADTIME STORIES! is hosted at "Association of Comic Artists (Singapore) (ACAS) @ The CASTLE".
- HEALING ROOMS 3-5pm. Every Saturday Onsite/Zoom is hosted at "Cairnhill Methodist Church (Level 1, PAL Room)".
- Manifest Pool Party feat. feat. Fayded + Samiksha + Kylie Nicole + Amber Ha is hosted at "1927 Rooftop Bar".
- RAW Candor Circle is hosted at "Fort Canning Park".