What To Do In Singapore This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Singapore, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Singapore.
- FH WWMAS: The Mindful Walk is hosted at "Gardens by the Bay".
- Emptiness of the Mind Weekend Retreat is hosted at "Kadampa Meditation Centre, Singapore".
- Dandiya Night 1st Oct 2022 is hosted at "Singapore Swimming Club".
- How to Become a Pilot in Singapore 2022 - Free Seminar is hosted at "The Executive Centre - One Raffles Quay | Auditorium".
- 1st Year Creative Project Family Concert is hosted at "Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music".
- Wine tasting: A Taste Of Aussieland - The Margaret River is hosted at "Orchardgateway".
- Shimano Cycling World X Zwift Cycling Challenge (Stage 1) is hosted at "Shimano Cycling World (Opp.Kallang Wave Mall)".
- Maisha Concept + Lara & Ela Collection Launch & Free Styling Event is hosted at "The Lounge by ZERRIN, 2nd Floor The Social Space Cafe".
- 我爱中峇鲁历史街区漫步：中文导览 (2022年10月1日) is hosted at "Tiong Bahru CC (in front of General Office)".
- Floating Divinely CRYSTAL BOWLS & CRYSTAL LYRE SOUND BATH in a hammock is hosted at "Avoyoga Studio".