What To Do In Singapore This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Singapore, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Singapore.
- ATTIC OF MAGIC is hosted at "148 Arab St".
- Overcoming Your Fear in Handstands with Sheryl Lim is hosted at "Pure Yoga Singapore (Republic Plaza)".
- Turn Your Talents into Strengths (Online - Run 22) is hosted at "Hong Leong Building".
- Talking Your Way Out! is hosted at "National Library Building".
- Yoga 101: Backbends is hosted at "Yoga Seeds".
- Perfect Cadence (RGS String Ensemble 2022 Concert) is hosted at "Raffles Girls’ School: Evelyn Norris Auditorium".
- The Edge Singapore Mid Year Investment Forum is hosted at "Marina One West Tower".
- Book Launch of Amazing Ash & Superhero Ah Ma: Coming of Age (Book #2) is hosted at "Victoria Street, National Library, Singapore, Singapore".
- Iroful Paper Test: Singapore Fountain Pen Lovers Mini Meet Up 1 is hosted at "Cityluxe WorkRoom".
- Beginners 3 with Timothy is hosted at "Singapore Ballet".