Watch our trip video here:
One of the top ten toughest climb in the world, WuLing @ 3275m is the highest point atop HeHuanShan which is the end point of the annual KoM race organised by Taiwan Cycling Federation in Oct. The actual event has a strict cut-off time of just 7hours where competitors need to climb up 3275m over 85 or 100km distance.
Obviously , it proves to be too tough for most cyclists.
This event would allow us to experience the same route, same climb, but with the whole day "AT YOUR OWN PACE" to complete.
We will also stay a night near to the summit (end-point) to enjoy the view, before descending the 2nd day.
Day01 - Arrive Taipei / Transfer by coach to HuaLien
Day02 - Start KoM ride. Stay overnight near the summit (85/100km)
Day03 - Morning hike. descent back to HuaLien by van.
* departure by train to Taipei or choose to extend 1 night in Hualien
Day04 - *Own departure of extend to next trip
During the climb, we will have a van to provide support n safety just in case .
Optional: Continue with the next event 14-19Apr2018 for the scenic coastal loop. https://www.facebook.com/events/1999951890259290/
$600/pax - Only joining this KoM trip
$480/pax - For those continuing with 14-19Apr2018 Scenic Ride
1) 3 nights accom (1 night up in mountains)
2) Land Transfer Taipei-HuaLien (coach)
3) train ticket Hualien-Taipei (train)
4) full-support van during climb (with isotonic, water & snacks)
5) transport back down to HuaLien on Day03
6) 3x breakfasts
>>>>> How To Sign Up <<<<<
1) Complete our new online Trip Registration form:
We will be in touch with further details via email/Whatspp