SWAPAHOLICS it’s SWAP O’CLOCK again!
FIRST SWAP PARTY of the year! We are participating Earth Fest for the 2nd time. EarthFest Singapore is a sustainable, fun, and inspirational festival for all ages! Featuring a planet-friendly food fair, live music, games, screenings, talks etc.
If it's time for you to declutter and refresh your closet, come join the oh-so- economically and environmentally-sustainable swap! Whether you’re looking for unique office wear, event wear or just something understated chic for a special day out, Swapaholic at Earth Fest is THE activity for you!
Bring your friends, boyfriends, husbands and even children!
It reduces waste, use of natural resources and tragic human impacts. So, declutter and refill your closet without hurting your wallet or the planet!
| HOW SWAPAHOLIC WORKS |
Watch our ‘HOW IT WORKS’ video link or read below!
1: FIND AN EVENT
- Simply find the event at Swapaholicevents.com or on our Facebook or Instagram, and get ready!
2: PREPARE TO ATTEND
- Go through your closet and pull out those gorgeous clothes, shoes and accessories that you never wear.
Please select only swapalicious items that another swapaholics could enjoy.
3: REGISTER BEFORE THE EVENT
• Register for an event at swapaholicevents.com
• At this stage, you should also select a drop-off date, time & venue where you can drop off your items before the event.
At these drop-off counters, our Swapaholic Police will quality check your items.
• After paying a nominal registration fee (CASH payment only), you'll receive a paperless coupon with your Swapling points (based on the styles and brands of the items you submit).
4: COME TO THE EVENT & SWAP TILL YOU DROP
Simply join us at your selected Swapaholic event and use your points to SWAP TILL YOU DROP!
| EVENT DETAILS |
DROP OFF DATES (DROP OFF ITEMS AT ANY ONE OF THE CONVENIENT DATES BEFORE THE EVENT)
4th Jan: 4pm-9pm
5th Jan: 10am-8pm
6-7 Jan: 11am-6pm
Location: 22 North Canal Road #01-00
<SWAP EVENT DATE>
14th January, Sunday: 1.30-4.30pm
Location: Marina Barrage 8 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore, 018951
<REGISTRATION FEE & ITEMS>
Category 1 1-3 items $10 flat fee
Category 2 3-20 items $30 flat fee
*Member Perks: ALL members get 4 SGD off when opting for Category 2!
*Students Perks: students receive $ 4 off when opting for Category 2!
Watch this video: http://bit.ly/2wOAqXn
- Swapaholics can trade in a maximum of 20 items
- All items in must be in excellent condition - clean and wearable NOT stained, torn, faded, ripped, missing buttons, damaged, and broken zippers. All items will be inspected before acceptance into the swap pile.
- Items that can’t be swapped include: Personal items such as: Bathrobes, Pyjamas, Lingerie, Socks, Swimwear, sports gear, Jewelry, Uniforms, and organisational items
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag!) Swapaholic doesn’t provide bags in an attempt to minimise waste.
EarthFest is having it’s third edition on January 14, 2018! Just like the first one one, it has been designed to be sustainable, fun, and inspirational for all ages! Featuring a food fair of delicious international and new age planet-friendly foods, a Farmer’s Market of local businesses with sustainable products, an eco-carnival of engaging low carbon games, as well as other various opportunities like talks, screenings, etc. There will be something for everyone and all interests - all packaged in one of the most sustainable and beautiful venues in the world: Marina Barrage