Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Duration: 1 Day
Training Fees: S$440 per pax for A-CERTS Members / S$530 per pax for non-members
This course is awarded by SCDF for 5 CPD points
You may visit A-CERTS website at https://www.acerts.org.sg/list-of-training/ to download the full training directory.
Site Main Controller (SMC) is the senior member of the company’s management and will be the overall person-in-charge of emergency response operations in the company during an emergency. SMC will also deal with the government agencies during the event. In order to do that, SMC needs the skills to conduct Incident Management. These sets of skills can consist of appreciation of situation, emergency scene management, developing Contingency Planning (CP) for High Risk Installations, understanding the SCDF Incident Management System and managing information management during emergencies.
This comprehensive training will equip the participants the foundational knowledge and skills to handle the major responsibilities of a SMC, in the event of an emergency. The training is based on the principles of Incident Management relative to emergency preparedness and adapted to the Singapore context. All participants will have in-depth training on incident management and practical practice through scenarios based exercises.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for new personnel such as Site Main Controller (SMC) or new Crisis Management Team (CMT) member or Emergency Management Team (EMT) member.
Applicable Skills & Knowledge After Course Completion:
Course Outline Included:
What Will You Get Upon Completion?
A Certificate of Attendance issued by A-CERTS
Do You Need Any Pre-requisite(s) to Attend This?
Preferably have some experience in the CERT
How much is the training fees?
S$440 per pax (all inclusive) for members of A-CERTS and S$530 per pax for non-members. You can write to A-CERTS at ZW5xdWlyeSB8IGFjZXJ0cyAhIG9yZyAhIHNn for more details.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The directional details will be sent to participants upon registration of this training.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the administrator at ZW5xdWlyeSB8IGFjZXJ0cyAhIG9yZyAhIHNn.
Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration can be transferred but you will have to inform the A-CERTS Administrator at ZW5xdWlyeSB8IGFjZXJ0cyAhIG9yZyAhIHNn at least 10 working days in advance.
How do I pay for the training?
Upon registration, the A-CERTS Administrator will advise you on the payment details. Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
What is the refund policy?
A-CERTS does not refund but you are allowed to transfer your seats. Please give notice of at least 10 working days.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
As Certificate will be issued upon completion of this training, please ensure that your details are correct.
A-CERTS Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the above programme, you certify that the information provided is correct. You will not hold the organiser responsible for any mishap occur during my participation.
- All decisions made by the organiser shall be final.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed (if photos are taken by organiser). You hereby grant the organiser a royalty-free right to use photos and information in media press and materials and marketing materials connected to the event.
- Information provided will be treated with confidentiality and is collected for the purposes to be submitted to the governing bodies, third party service providers, agents and other organisations for, and if applies:
a) accreditation of CPD points,
b) accreditation of SDU point,
c) assessment result submission to SSG,
d) generation of electronic certificates/Statement of Attainment,
e) notification to trainees from SSG,
f) Submission of Info to SSG for TRAQOM surveys (Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement), and
g) for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- Please note that event confirmation is only confirmed with full payment.
- Registration is on First-Come-First-Served basis. We regret to inform that reservation of seats will not be entertained.
- Email confirmation generated by Eventbrite is an acknowledgement of your registration. A-CERTS will follow up with another email update prior to the training.
Tickets for SMC Training: Undertake Incident Management Process (1 Day) Run 43 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Tickets for A-CERTS Members only||Free|
|Tickets for Non Members||Free|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events