Singapore launch of Canary Wharf's iconic residential building
Designed by leading architects Herzog & de Meuron – whose impressive portfolio includes the National Stadium in Beijing and the recent extension of the Tate Modern – One Park Drive will be the signature building of the new Canary Wharf district. A distinctive cylindrical design sets it apart from neighbours.
Continued low interest rates combined with the serenity of the riverside and convenient transit connections, the Wharf’s latest skyscraper development, One Park Drive, is forecasted to be a hit.
One Park Drive is scheduled to open in 2020, after the arrival of the Crossrail station that will shorten journey times from Canary Wharf to the city as well as transport hubs. The new station puts the district just moments from the London City Airport, six minutes to Liverpool Street and 39 minutes to Heathrow.
The 58-storey cylindrical complex will be comprised of studios (starting at £575,000) moving up to three-bedroom penthouse suites. The range of unit choices is great news for investors who have been waiting for London’s lettings market to stabilise following the past three years of rental value falls (source: Prime Central London Market Research, JLL, May 2018)
Why is One Park Drive considered to be a hot investment?
- A convenient site soon to be bolstered further with the arrival of Crossrail this year (six minutes to Liverpool Street, 39 minutes to Heathrow and minutes to the London City Airport)
- A location magnet for startups due to the area’s progressive growth
- Property values “anchored” by the Canary Wharf Estate, Europe’s (arguably) biggest real estate development
- Set amidst the long-standing banking district (though now diversified from being solely the financial industry)
- Comparatively affordable yet higher performing ROIs (compared to other districts in London)
Get more information about One Park Drive and other residential properties in London — while the opportunity still exists.
Contact JLL International Residential directly at +65 8125 7636 or dmFuZXNzYSAhIGNoYW4gfCBhcCAhIGpsbCAhIGNvbQ==
Also check out other Entertainment Events in Singapore, Performances in Singapore.
Liked this event? Spread the word :