SEO Internet Marketing for beginners (SkillsFuture Eligible)
Small Class Training (Max. 6 participants) | 80% hands-on training
What you will take away from this hands-on workshop:
✓ Discover 15 ways you improve your website's SEO ranking✓ Identify a SEO-friendly web structure every website needs!✓ Design and Create FREE pop-ups (without coding) to CONVERT web traffic into email leads✓ Design and Create FREE landing webpages without coding knowledge! ✓ Explore and Identify the demand of each SEO keyword(s).✓ Explore the basics to Google Analytics, learn how to measure, and what to look out for in your website analyticsBy the end of the workshop, participants will be able to take immediate steps and improve their website's SEO ranking on Google. Learn the terms and lingos of SEO and SEM, and be able to understand what SEO Internet Marketing is all about.
Workshop Topic Overview:
1. Introduction to the workshop
- What is Internet Marketing?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?2. Guide to Internet Marketing: Websites
- How does Google rank my website?
- 10 ways to improve my SEO ranking within 3~6 months
- How can i convert my website traffic into leads?
- Learning from Case Study
3. How can I drive more traffic to my website?
- Create a SEO & SEM keyword Strategy (Google Keyword Planner)
- Learn to write benefits rather than features
- 7 Tips to having better conversions on your website4. What are Landing Pages? How can i build them for FREE without coding?
- Guidelines to using Landing Pages effectively
- Content structure to aiding you in converting more LEADS in your Paid Advertising Campaigns5. Hands-on activity: Creating a Landing Page Campaign
- Creating a Landing Page Step by Step with Trainer (No coding required)
- Creating your own Landing Page (No coding required)6. Google Analytics
- Integrating Google Analytics in your website (cPanel and Admin Access required)
- What does the Google Analytics Reports mean?
- 5 important metrics within Google Analytics Reports7. What can you do on your website to improve your SEO Ranking?
- Optional consultation with trainer on your website, 10~15 mins per participant
- Coming up with your Internet Marketing Strategy & Plan
8. Final Q&A with trainer
What you will need to bring to class:• Laptop, charger,• Mouse and mouse padRegistration options:(a) SkillsFuture Credits (email us)(b) EventBrite(c) Corporates: Bank Transfer / Cheque
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.As seats are limited due to small class size, we recommend for participants to register early.Most preferably 3~4 weeks prior to course start date.
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
Who can apply? - Singaporeans aged 25 years and above.
No cash is required, if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041548
Email us at c2tpbGxzZnV0dXJlIHwgc2t5Y3JtICEgYXNpYQ== for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants: 1. Name as in NRIC: 2. NRIC: 3. Mobile: 4. Email: 5. Home Address: P.S. For company sponsored employees, companies get to claim $2/hour from SkillsConnect's Absentee Pay Roll.
About the TrainerCharmaine is the Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and Founder of The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.Other SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under Sky Digital Agency✓ Email Marketing with MailChimp (for Beginners)✓ Grow your business with Facebook Marketing✓ Advanced Facebook Ad Manager Tool Course✓ Instagram Marketing for Beginners + Social Media Ads with PowerPoint (Bonus Content)✓ Content Marketing for Social Media and Websites✓ Integrated Facebook Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners✓ Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners✓ SEO Internet Marketing for Beginners✓ Google Analytics Course for Business and WordPress Website OwnersEnquire with us at d29ya3Nob3BzIHwgc2t5Y3JtICEgYXNpYUNvbm5lY3Q= with us on: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on Facebook on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startups:
More workshop testimonials can be found on our Facebook Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?You may e-mail us at d29ya3Nob3BzIHwgc2t5Y3JtICEgYXNpYQ==
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. In such circumstances, we will notify you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.Our office is beside Hong Leong Building, 3 mins walk from Download Line, exit A.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgc2t5Y3JtICEgYXNpYQ== on your requirements, and we will be in touch with you within 2 working days.
Charmaine occasionally conducts design and digital marketing training with Life Long Learning Centre, under Institute of Adult Learning (IAL). Follow us on Social Media to be one of the first to learn about our FREE courses conducted under IAL.
Charmaine also conducts customized corporate training for schools, and companies as well.Here's Charmaine in action training 15 staff and lecturers from Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). If your company or organization requires in-house corporate training for your staff or employees, do reach out to us at dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgc2t5Y3JtICEgYXNpYQ==
You may also like the following events from Sky Digital Agency:
Also check out other Workshops in Singapore
, Arts Events in Singapore
, Nonprofit Events in Singapore
Liked this event? Spread the word :