This is an intensive 2-day course designed for professionals who want to learn how to build more pipeline for their business through cold emails, cold calling, and Linkedin outreach, but either don't currently have a lead generation strategy or would like to optimize their current strategy. The instructors are 2 experts who have built $5 and $25M annual recurring revenue businesses in Singapore and Southeast Asia exclusively via the lead generation techniques they will teach in this course. If you are seeing this for the first time on Eventbrite and want to learn more before you commit to spending, please contact Stephen Gonzalez, SAGE Co-Founder, at stephen(at)sage.exchange **
2-Day Master Class
March 7 – 8, 2019
From creating a database of relevant contacts to engaging prospects and building quality pipeline, the Sales Lead Generation course teaches the best practices of identifying new potential customers, generating leads, and qualifying opportunities.
By the end of this course, our students will be trained to and expected to be able to secure a meeting with (almost) anyone.
1. Understanding Lead Generation
- You can't sell if you don't have leads. Identifying new customers is essential to every sales organization. This module serves as an introduction to the course and gives a big-picture view of the importance of developing a sales lead generation strategy.
2. Writing Cold Emails
- Being able to craft an effective email is important to any business professional, but for a sales professional it can mark the difference between mediocrity and greatness. In this session, you’ll learn the psychology behind email content and subject lines, and we’ll help you develop a cold email template that will maximize your response rates.
3. Using Linkedin Effectively
- Learn how to write an effective Connection Request and InMail template, and how to use lesser known features of the platform and 3rd party tools to increase your productivity and response rates when engaging prospects on Linkedin.
4. Making Cold Calls
- Despite the rise and popularity of social selling, cold calling is still the most effective form of generating new business leads. In this module, we’ll introduce the cold call flow and teach students the techniques for getting through to their contact, how to pitch their business, ask effective questions, qualify their lead, objection handle on the fly and ultimately, set the next steps.
5. Qualifying Leads
- Students will learn how opportunities differ from leads, the most popular frameworks for qualifying a sales lead into an opportunity, and qualification questions the best sales professionals ask their prospects throughout the buyer’s journey.
6. Group Workshop – Cold Email & InMail
- This workshop will give our students a hands-on opportunity to critique and optimize their Cold Email and Cold InMail templates during a facilitated group critique session.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING LEAD GENERATION WITH SAGE:
Apply This Knowledge Immediately.
- Create great cold email templates, InMail templates, and cold call scripts for use in your business. Learn to deliver a compelling elevator pitch. Develop a lead generation strategy that delivers quantifiable results.
Learn From The Experts.
- Benefit from 20+ combined years of selling in Southeast Asia to critique and polish your techniques and skills. Low student-teacher ratio (6 to 1) and over 3 hours of dedicated 1-on-1 coaching means we will pursue excellence with every student.
- With our role play and rapid feedback cycles, participants leave even more confident and able to connect with (almost) anyone to generate more business.
ADDITIONAL COURSE FEATURES
Upon course completion, students will have created 2 cold email templates, 2 InMail templates, 1 cold call script, and an elevator pitch