Ride the Norwegian Fjords ~ A Norseman Experience
Highlights of trip:
1) Ride the 180km Norseman Xtreme Triathlon Bike Course
2) Hike up Gaustatoppen, the highest mountain in the county Telemark The view from the summit is impressive, as one can see an area of approximately 60,000 km², one sixth of Norway's mainland. Elevation:1,883 m
3) Bike Hardangerfjord (210km over 4 cycle days)
4) Travel on on the scenic Bergen Railway, the magnificent Flåm Railway
5) Cruise in Bergen & Kayaking Eidfjord
Our latest cycling novelty is inspired by the Norseman Xtreme Triathlon. It is a non-Ironman branded triathlon, point to point, race held in Norway annually.
We created this novelty trip to allow you to experience the Norseman course by going through the routes, in a more "doable" manner.
You get to ride & experience the 180km bike course of the infamous Norseman Xtreme Triathlon.
Hike up the 1900m Gaustatoppen summit, end point of the Norseman.
The swim in the icy cold glacier water in Edifjord will be replaced with a kayaking session.
The rest of the tour would seem to be a leisure holiday as we
including onboard a cruise on the glacier lake, & kayaking.
*Own extension possible after we end the trip in Oslo.
Day01 – Arrive Norway Oslo, Transfer to Bergen
Day02 – Easy cycling in Bergen / Os (40km)
Day03 - Os / Tørvikbygd (65km)
Day04 - Tørvikbygd / Ullensvang (55km)
Day05 - Ullensvang in Hardanger / Voss (50km)
Day06 – Voss / Transfer to Eidfjord - Cruise & Kayaking
Day07 – Start Norseman bike course ride (180km)
Day08 – Continue Norseman bike / Trek up Gaustatoppen
Day09 – Transfer to Oslo
Day10 – free Oslo
Day11 – depart Norway
*Note: minor changes as needed for logistical reasons)
* Detailed plan will be sent to you via email or Whatsapp after registration.
Cost: S$3690-3790/pax (excludes flights to Norway)
>>>>> How To Sign Up <<<<<
1) Complete online trip booking form
2) we will contact you via email or text message to confirm your registration
For further queries, please email YXNrIHwgc2hhbmdyaWxhLWFkdmVudHVyZSAhIGNvbQ==