Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.About this Event
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 1 Day Credits: 8
Course Delivery: Classroom/ Virtual Live/ On-Site
Quality management is a discipline for ensuring that organisational processes, procedures, systems and practices are fit for purpose and able to deliver consistent and continuous benefits. This Quality Management training is aimed at you that would benefit from implementing quality management principles within your organisation with an aim to improve the working practices of the business and consequently its success.
Gain a competitive advantage by developing your employees awareness of quality management principles
The history of Quality Management, from a simple process of inspecting a sample of the finished product to Total Quality Management, has led to the development of essential processes, ideas, tools, and techniques that are central to organisational development, change management, and the performance improvements that are generally desired for individuals, teams and organisations.
Businesses that do not focus on quality will quickly find that there are costs to be paid and the reputation of a business will quickly deteriorate as a result of poor quality.
This training aims to give you an understanding of the key principles of quality management and how to apply it to your own working practices.
- Introduction, Objectives and Expectations – An introduction to the subject, an opportunity to review the course objectives and identify any personal objectives and expectations of the group. Includes a review of quality from a personal perspective.
- Background to Quality Management – Identifying key events in the development of quality management, which helps to give a broader understanding of the topic and its place within organisational development.
- Quality Management Systems – Gathering an understanding of the different types of quality management systems, including; Total Quality Management, ISO 9001 and Kaizen.
- Total Quality Management – Exploring the eight principles of TQM, comparing it to the participants own organisational practices and establishing how the key principles can be applied.
- Quality Assurance and Control – Understanding the concepts of quality assurance and control and watching a YouTube video that helps explain Quality Management Systems that use the principles and then finally identifying what aspects of Quality Assurance and Control are in place in the participants’ places of work.
- ISO 9001 – Establishing the requirements of a quality management system that adheres to the ISO 9001 standards. Includes a YouTube video that summarises the impact ISO9001 standards have had.
- Putting Quality Management to Work – A fun activity that explores all of the quality management aspects covered so far and helps establish that participants can apply the principles to a given scenario.
- Quality Measurement and Improvement – Using the Shewhart Cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act) to help measure and improve quality. Exploring the difference between continuous improvement and continual improvement and how it can be used to define how we make improvements.
- Kaizen – Another approach to continuous improvement. Understanding this approach to quality management and its key concepts. Reviewing a YouTube video that details Kaizen in practice and reviewing the concept based on these outputs.
- Quality Management Tools and Techniques – Identifying and describing the most commonly used tools and techniques for quality management and ensuring participants can appreciate how they are applied.
- Quality Management Case Study – Exploring quality management via a case study that explores the main concepts and allows participants to apply their own thinking to a scenario.
- Summary and Action Planning – A final activity that closes the training in an engaging way and ensures participants leave with some key actions for workplace improvement.
By the end of this Quality Management training, you will be able to:
- Describe Quality Management Systems
- Recognise the value of Total Quality Management
- Practice Quality Assurance and Control
- Measure Quality and make improvements
- Apply Quality Management Tools and Techniques
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Academy for Pros
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is interested in learning Quality Management Skills.
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at aW5mbyB8IGFjYWRlbXlmb3Jwcm9zICEgY29t for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Session.
If you would like to get this course customized and delivered exclusively for your group, we have an On-Site Training Option you can reach us at aW5mbyB8IGFjYWRlbXlmb3Jwcm9zICEgY29t for more details about on-site or corporate training.
Groups of 3 people 10% Discount
Groups of 5 people 15% Discount
Groups of 10 people 20% Discount