Organizing for the Future
If you are leading a business or an organization, you should be asking many questions to inform your future. What can you, or your organization do to prepare for the future that embraces the disruption and the changes that are coming from all directions? What does disruption means to you as an individual? And how would that impact your personal evolution to become a future-ready leader?
Center for Creative Leadership’s thought leadership breakfast session, Future Makers, will seek to answer these prevailing concerns with experienced spokespeople from CCL, including:
• Dave Altman,Chief Operating Officer, Senior Faculty
• Dr. Thomas Goh, Chief Client Officer, Managing Director of APAC
• Sunil Puri, Director of APAC Research, Innovation & Development
Future Makers provides a platform for open dialogue, where participants can co-create answers to these questions with a panel of industry heavyweights:
• Sim S Lim, Country Head, DBS Singapore
• Praneeth Yendamuri, Managing Director, ASEAN and HK, Kimberly Clark
• Renata Janini Dohmen, Senior VP, HR , SAP Asia Pacific
• Shaily Gupta, CHRO, PwC
Join in on this engaging conversation on Future Readiness in today's disruptive world, on 19 July! Please RSVP by Thursday, 12 July, to Y2Nsc2cgfCBob2ZmbWFuICEgY29t. Breakfast is provided.
Also check out other Business Events in Singapore, Workshops in Singapore.
Liked this event? Spread the word :