Make a special journey with us in 2018!
Once again, we will cycle to the Northernmost Point of Japan Wakkanai Cape Soya (just 43km from Russia Sakhalink)
A favorite spot for many to do their skiing holiday, Hokkaido is also an awesome destination for cycling.
With a good network of quiet & nice-paved roads, it is definitely a paradise of road cyclists.
Join us in this novelty adventure, as we ride through splendid countryside, good local food, fresh seafood & stay in onsen hotels & ryokans.
Key Highlights: Northernmost Point of Japan, just 43km from Russia Sakhalink; ferry to Rishiri, Japan northernmost island for a 60km round-island ride; see Rishirifuji, the iconic mountain on the backdrop of the famous Ishiya chocolate with 1 night stay on this island; hiking along scenic trails on Rebun island.
Itinerary Overview: for this specially crafted 7D cycling trip:
Day01 - Arrive to Hokkaido Sapporo
Day02 - Sapporo / Flag-off in front of Sapporo clock tower to start your 400km journey to the Northernmost tip of Japan / Fukagawa
Day03 Fukagawa / Bifuka
Dau04 Bifuka / Teshio
Day05 Teshio / Northernmost point of Japan SoyaMisaki / Wakkanai
Day06 Ferry to Rishiri RI Rebun / Wakkanai
Day07 Wakkanai / Sapporo / departure (or own extension * )
* Note: accommodation on day07 is NOT included. pls indicate if you are extending your stay in Sapporo.
# Detailed itinerary (with daily distance & route profile) will be sent to you via event Whatsapp once you have registered for trip.
Event Grade: 3+ (fully-supported with vehicle)
road: 100% tarmac
est. total cycling 400km
highest altitude: 550m
longest day: 120km
Est. Trip Land cost: S$2390/pax (based on min 08pax, to be finalised
1) Sapporo airport transfers
2) All accommodation in hotels/ryokans (some with onsens)
3) All breakfasts
4) 2 sumptous traditional dinners
5) 100% support vehicle
6) Returned ferries tickets to Rishiri & Rebun island
7) luggage transfers
8) cycling leader
9) bike mechanic support
10) entrance fees
11) snacks & drinks during cycling.
>> * if you need to rent quality GIANT bikes (Road or Hybrid) @ S$120/bike (whole trip)
>> * We will advise you the international flight (for main group)
OR leave everything to us (to include returned international airfares to Hokkaido & domestic to Wakkanai)
airfares est. $900.
due to the nature of the places that we are riding, we will be:
1) limited to max 18 cyclists per group (confirmation upon email & deposit payment received)
2) 100% cycling (unless medical/extreme weather)
3) half-supported (vehicle will transport your luggage to next point; drinks & snacks provided during cycling).
4) non-cyclists can join as seat-in-coach participant (book in advanced to secure a guaranteed seat)
Any other queries, email: YXNrIHwgc2hhbmdyaWxhLWFkdmVudHVyZSAhIGNvbQ==
>>>>> How To book & Confirm Your Seat <<<<<
1) After indicate Going, Follow up & Complete the online trip booking form
* deposit will be fully refunded (if the trip is cancelled)
once we receive all the above, you will be moved to CONFIRMED LIST
Bring a friend along: S$150 discount (for both of you!)
Super Early Birds: S$100 discount (sign up by 30Sep2017)
Early Birds: $50 discount (sign up by 31Dec2017)
Closing Date: 31Mar2018