Date: 17 July 2018 (Tue)
Time: 6:30pm – 10pm (Registration from 6pm)
Title: Mastering 10 Key Strategies for 10 Personalities in Stocks
There are many ways to profit from the stock market, from short term momentum trading to long term value investing. A stock trader or investor should adopt strategies which aligned with their unique personalities. A stock could be "Sell" for 1 person, "Buy" for another person, both could be right as they have different personalities.
In this workshop, Dr Tee will teach step by step, the applications of 10 key strategies for 10 personalities of stock traders and investors, integrated by a universal Optimism Strategy, forming a dream team of 10 stocks in a portfolio which could be integrated with other strategies such as hedging, leveraging, shorting, economic cycle, bond, etc, to achieve the goals of passive incomes and capital gains in stock investment.
Learn 10 Key Strategies for 10 Personalities:
1) Crisis Investing
- Investing on sectors and counties with crisis stocks, eg. Oil & Gas, Telco, Casino, etc.
2) Growth Investing
- Growing business stocks with strong economic moats, making money all the time.
3) Discounted Asset Investing
- Strong business with great discount in quality asset, eg. property or bank stocks.
4) Dividend Investing
- Investing for passive income, eg. REITs and business trusts, bank and Telco stocks.
5) Momentum Trading
- Following the short trends of stocks, having the momentum to rise in share prices.
6) Overseas Investing
- Combine the best of Forex with stock on overseas stocks.
7) Property + Stocks investing
- Combine the best of Property & Stocks, eg. property stocks and REITs.
8) Commodity + Stock investing
- Combine the best of Commodity & Stocks, eg. commodity stocks
9) Monopoly Business Investing
- Protected giant business
10) ETF & Fund Investing
- Investing in country / sector indices and global funds (Temasek, Warren Buffett, etc)
3 Bonuses for Attendees:
1) Free investment eBook by Dr Tee
2) Free stock diagnosis for early birds (6:30pm – 7pm)
3) Free global stock screener following Dr Tee strategies
Speaker: Dr Tee Tong Yan
Dr Tee holds a PhD specialized in computational simulation. He possesses 20 years of trading/investing experience with in-depth knowledge in stocks and various major investment markets. He was a corporate Vice President, now the founder of a consulting firm. He has achieved financial freedom, spending most of his free time in life mission to educate the public towards the right path of investing.
He is the founder of www.ein55.com
investing blog with applications of Ein55 Styles of investing, sharing his experience extensively with over 800 investment articles, conducting over 200 trading/investing seminars using FA, TA and PA methods with unique Ein55 Optimism Strategy. He is a well sought after speaker in major trading firms and various investing seminars.