Masterclass in Lead Generation
B2B (Business-to-business) brands are increasingly turning to digital marketing tactics to generate leads, build demand, grow opportunities, engage prospects, and retain customers. As B2B marketing is significantly different from B2C marketing, this workshop aims to specifically address the unique issues and challenges faced by B2B marketers on digital platforms and social media.
This 2-day intensive workshop explores how digital marketing can help B2B companies to fill the sales funnel with qualified leads, engage prospects in the buying journey, nurture leads, integrate with sales efforts and measure results.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Learn to fill the sales pipeline with qualified leads using digital marketing tactics
- Understand the power of content marketing
- Grasp the concept of lead nurturing, and explore marketing automation tools
- Learn the best practices of using social media for B2B companies
- Learn sales enablement and partner marketing tactics
- Understand metrics analytics for B2B digital marketing
You may also like the following events from Econsultancy:
Also check out other Workshops in Singapore
Liked this event? Spread the word :