Wanna enjoy and paddle along the beautiful glorious views of Singapore Flyer and Sport hub with someone special? Would you like to meet the potential one at the beginning of 2019, who also enjoy the fun and excitement with water recreational activity? Even if you don’t manage to find bae, you’ll still get to interact with other like-minded people and make new friends that could potentially last for a lifetime.
Our kayaking session involves games and facilitation that conducted by our dating coach to build the teamwork and interactions between you and other paddlers. Kayak in groups of two and having fun with the activities that combine fun, challenges, mutual support and trust will definitely make your Sunday worthwhile with us!
What can you look forward to?
- Opportunities for interactions with other singles through the activity.
- Learning a new sport, enjoying the kayaking experience
- Guidance will be given for beginners.
- Fair gender ratio for each team (You will get the chance to interact with all the opposite gender).
- Price includes kayaking instructor fees, entry fees, equipment rental, one drink and facilitation.
Join us to have fruitful kayaking experience, meet new people and have a fun Sunday morning!
Type of kayak: Double/Single Kayak ( Vary with the programme flows)
Fees: SGD 58/pax
Date: 2 Feb 2019
Time: 8:30am to 12pm
Venue: Marina Reservoir
How to register?
1) Paylah! / PayNow to +65 98583707 or Bank transfer to OCBC Current 582-199576-001
2) WhatsApp MOA Staff @+65 87486422 with screenshot.
3) Sign up here (or click the ticket option):
Things to bring:
1. Comfortable full sleeve arm/leg attire for water activity
2. Covered shoes or sandals
3. Gloves to prevent blisters from paddle shaft
4. Dry clothes, towel, shower toiletries
5. Wide hat and neck buff(optional)
6. Sun block and Sun shades (especially useful to look cool)
7. 1.5L water
8. Snacks such as nuts or chocolate bites (yum) please waterproof
9. Ziplock bags
10. Mobile phone optional; can be placed in lockers with other things to prevent falling into water and getting lost. If you must bring on the kayak, please waterproof/sink proof or have a safety strap to hang around your neck.
11. Camera with waterproofing/floatation
12. Your friendly and adventurous self, ready to up your game!
Terms and Conditions:
You need to be 18 and above, single, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Ministry of Adventure (MOA) will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. MOA will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
Once payment is made, no refunds are provided. Replacement is acceptable, but must be the same gender as you.
The event is not meant to be like dating apps that could instantaneously get you match up with another person or even guarantee that you will find your dates. However, it allows you to experience the interactions with another party whom you could potentially have a deeper connection and understanding of another person. We do not guarantee that you will get a date for your Valentine’s Day, we create the opportunity that you might get to find the one because sometimes love happens when you meet the most unexpected person at the most unexpected places.
*By signing up for this event, you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions