You are invited to the virtual IRONMAN Asia TriClub Night on June 24, 2020 at 6pm GMT+8. Through the power of ROUVY, club members can enjoy the TriClub Group Ride together from your own homes!
What is TriClub Night?
TriClubs all over Asia are invited to get moving and come together through ROUVY for a fun and casual midweek ride! If you'd like to give your TriClub the opportunity to lead TriClub night, drop us an email at dHJpY2x1YmFzaWEgfCBpcm9ubWFuICEgY29t
ROUVY Group Ride Step by Step Guide:
1. Go to www.rouvy.com
2. Log in or sign up (ROUVY is currently offering a 14-day free trial)
3. Once logged in, download the ROUVY AR app for your device being used
4. Click on Virtual Route.
5. Search for the IRONMAN course (note the course will change each time).
6. Make sure your settings are in Training Mode, which allows you to ride with the group more easily.
7. Click on Find a Rider and search for the group ride leader - ironsam53
8. Please give yourself 30 mins before the group ride start time to get setup
9. If you come in late to ride, find group leader username and click Follow.
We look forward to seeing you out on course… virtually!
More details on how to join the group ride:
Video instructions on how to join the group ride:
ROUVY is the smart software focusing on indoor cycling experience. It is based on the technology of augmented reality. As the Official Virtual Training Partner of IRONMAN, ROUVY will offer up to 35 IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 bike courses on its platform, providing IRONMAN athletes from around the world a virtual riding experience based on existing event courses. Athletes will be able to organise group rides, race against pros and test out IRONMAN racecourses all within their home.