Our annual cycling program in Hokkaido specially crafted for the serious cyclist! - A 500km challenge
Highlights: Cycle the Hokakido Ironman 180km Bike Course; visit scenic Lake Toya; Round the lake cycle; Scenic Mt Yotei & cable car ride to view Showa Shinzan; traditional warehouses & canals of Otaru.
Our Niseko-LakeToya-Otaru cycling trip will take you through to experience the 2015 Hokkaido Ironman 180km Bike Course
It circles the scenic Lake Toya, before climbing the tough nearly 900m mountain-pass of Mt Niseko-Annupuri
And to top it off, we will cycle back to Otaru, the famous town with many old warehouses lined the canals.
The trip will end with a warm down ride from Otaru back to Sapporo.
Guaranteed to satisfy your cycling craves in Hokkaido!!
day01 - Arrive Sapporo.
day02 - Sapporo / Lake Toya (cycle 110km)
day03 - Lake Toya / Hokkaido Ironman Bike Experience (cycle 180km) / Lake Toya
day04 - Lake Toya / Otaru (cycle 120km)
day05 - Otaru / Sapporo (cycle 40km)
day06 - depart Sapporo
(optonal: own extension in Sapporo afters)
Event Grade: 4+/5 (plan for 100% cycling, but still come fully-supported with vehicle)
road: 100% tarmac
est. total cycling: 470km (with uphill climb)
highest altitude: 900m
longest day: 180km
Trip land cost: S$2090/pax (twin-share, based on min 08pax)
1) Sapporo airport transfers
2) All accommodation in nice hotels/ryokans
3) All breakfasts
4) 2 sumptous dinners with drinks
5) 100% support vehicle
6) cycling leader
7) bike mechanic support
8) entrance fees
9) snacks & drinks during cycling.
>> * if you need to rent quality GIANT bikes (Road or Hybrid) @ S$120/bike (whole trip)
>> or carbon Pinarello & Cervelo road bike (contact us for cost)
>> * We will advise you the international flight (for main group)
OR leave everything to us @ S$ (to include returned international airfares to Hokkaido & domestic to Wakkanai)
due to the nature of the places that we are riding, we will be:
1) limited to max 18 cyclists per group (confirmation upon email & deposit payment received)
2) 100% cycling (unless medical/extreme weather)
3) half-supported (vehicle will transport your luggage to next point; drinks & snacks provided during cycling).
4) non-cyclists can join as seat-in-coach participant (book in advanced to secure a guaranteed seat)
Any other queries, email: YXNrIHwgc2hhbmdyaWxhLWFkdmVudHVyZSAhIGNvbQ==
>>>>> How To book & Confirm Your Seat <<<<<
1) After indicate Going, Follow up & Complete the online trip booking form SA-TW https://goo.gl/u3MK7T
2) We will contact you for invoice and deposit payment
Once we receive all the above, you will be moved to CONFIRMED LIST
Super Early Birds: S$100 discount (sign up by 31Dec2017)
Early Birds: $50 discount (sign up by 28Feb2018)
Closing Date: 30Apr2018