Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Singapore
Singapore is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Singapore has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Genius Central Singapore
- Ritmo Studio
- Association of Comic Artists (Singapore) (ACAS) @ The CASTLE
- Katong Point
- BURN Club Street
- 36a Norris Rd
- Brass Lion Distillery
- Trapeze Rec. Club
- Sprout Hub
- Mindful Space
- Chimi's Marina Bay
- Umistrong Suntec/Century Square
- Platypus Cantina
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Singapore?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Singapore is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Singapore during Halloween.
Singapore Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- A SPOOKY AFFAIR was hosted at BURN Club Street.
- Spooky Halloween Craft was hosted at Genius Central Singapore.
- Sustainably Spooky Halloween was hosted at Sprout Hub.
- Spooky Spirits | The Garage Halloween 2021 was hosted at Botanico.
- Platypus Cantina Spooky Night was hosted at Platypus Cantina.
- Halloween Mindful Scavenger Hunt & Yoga Obstacle Course was hosted at Mindful Space.
- Halloween Special - Flower Basket Arrangement Workshop was hosted at CRANE.
- Halloween at TRC was hosted at Trapeze Rec. Club.
- SoleMates Gin Run Around The Bay Halloween Edition was hosted at Chimi's Marina Bay.
- Halloween Horror Night Event was hosted at Umistrong Suntec/Century Square.
- Halloween Multi-Activity Camp was hosted at Katong Point.
- Black Dot Tattoos' Halloween Flash Day was hosted at 36a Norris Rd.
- FRIDAY NIGHT: Stand Up COMICS At The CASTLE Show was hosted at Association of Comic Artists (Singapore) (ACAS) @ The CASTLE.
- October Acoustic Music Camp (for 5-7 years old) was hosted at Ritmo Studio.
- GEUNGSI Art Exhibition was hosted at Central Public Library.