Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Singapore ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Singapore, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Singapore there are so many fun things to do.
Singapore has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Spooky Halloween Weekend was hosted at Waka Waka.
- Spooky Night II @ Toa Payoh Sports Centre was hosted at Toa Payoh Sports Hall.
- Hop into the Nightmare in Tanjong Pagar was hosted at 55 Tras St.
- Halloween Family Carnival was hosted at Power Kids Gym Central.
- Chinatown Halloween 2019 was hosted at Chinatown Street Market Singapore.
- Employees Only SG Annual Halloween Bash was hosted at Employees Only Singapore.
- Open Air Film Club Halloween Special: The Sixth Sense was hosted at The Hive Singapore.
- Halloween Carnival! was hosted at School of Concepts.
- Beginners' Embroidery Workshop: Halloween Edition was hosted at Goodman Arts Centre.
- The Addams Family Halloween Kids Party! was hosted at Golden Village at VivoCity.
- Hyperise Halloween at 1-Altitude | 27Oct.Sun.Deepavali was hosted at Hyperise At 1-Altitude By Hypertainment.
- Halloween Special: The Witches' Lair was hosted at The Garage.
- Spooktacular - Kids Halloween Party! was hosted at Fat Chap.
- Halloween Mayhem at Mogambo was hosted at Mogambo Bar & Restaurant, Singapore.
- Scream: f.Club x Attica Halloween Saturday was hosted at f.Club x Attica SG.