Time: 10am to 6pm. Small Class Training, Max. 6 Participants
80% hands-on activity, 20% theory.
Here's a short video to share on what you can expect at our workshops :)
If you're feeling lost in email marketing, or not sure how you can start, our workshop is going to help you get things started on the RIGHT foot.
By the end of the 1-day course, the email marketer in you will be ignited!
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Use MailChimp as an email marketing tool for their business
• Build an email database with MailChimp Forms
• Be a better email marketer with the MailChimp App - Resend Campaigns to subscribers who did not open (increasing your open rates by another 10% to 30%), send emails with personalised names, and more!
MailChimp is FREE and allows email blast of 12,000 per month
What to expect during the workshop?
Hands-on workshop where participants design, create and develop an email marketing campaign to suit their marketing needs
Business owners, sales and marketing professionals who want a boost their sales with email marketing
a) Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs) Component:
- Introduction to Email Marketing for businesses
- Case study: Good VS Bad EDMs
- Email Marketing on Local Email Client VS MailChimp
- Learn about content planning, and creating a beautiful and effective Email Marketing Campaign
- Brainstorm your Email Marketing Campaign content and consultation with Trainer
b) Developing your own EDM Campaign: (Hands-on activity)
- How to get database for your EDM Campaign?
- Automate Database Collection with MailChimp Forms
- Developing and Creating your own Email Marketing Campaign
- Designing your Email Marketing Campaign (Free design software)
- Learn about best practices of EDMs
c) Final Theory on Email Marketing:
- 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
- 7 simple ways to grow your email list
- Final Q&A with Trainer
P.S. Limited to 6 participants each workshop. Our classes tend so sell out due to limited spaces! Sign up early to avoid disappointment.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
• Workshop is SkillsFuture Approved and Claimable.
• No cash required. Email us at eventbrite | skycrm ! asia, with the course name in the email subject title, and we will get in touch with you on payment instructions. SkillsFuture typically takes 1 to 5 working days to approve registration. Sign up early to avoid disappointment.
• Course Code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0035524
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Other SkillsFuture Approved Courses under Sky Digital Agency
✓ Email Marketing with MailChimp
✓ Grow your business with Facebook Marketing
✓ Infographics Marketing
✓ Content Marketing for Social Media and Websites
Connect with us on:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at workshops | skycrm ! asia
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.