DZMR Level 2 - Upper Limb
Fast-track injury rehab for clients with neck, shoulder, elbow & wrist pain. Are you or your clients experiencing pain at the shoulder during daily movements such as wearing a bra, putting on a jacket or taking off your top? How about nagging, pinching or shooting pain at the shoulder, elbow or wrist during exercise such plank, push up, handstand, downward dog, hand behind back or shoulder press? What about post workout achy neck & shoulder that are affecting your sleep or losing grip strength to even open a bottle of water?
Upper limb injury is challenging to treat without first finding the root cause of the problem which usually presents as either spinal curvature disorder (kyphosis) and/or scapulohumeral rhythm dysfunction. Surprisingly to most patients, all these chronic pains could be treated effectively & safely using the unique DZMR 4R Methodology without drugs.
Now you can learn these secrets, and how to customise them for the social or professional athlete, fitness enthusiasts or the super fit, at our new course: DZMR Level 2 – Upper Limb. Our Dual Zone Myofascial Release 4R Methodology creator & international educator, founder of Functional Training Institute Singapore, Nelson Chong brings together all his 18 years of experience with injured clients, his own research, passion and results driven solutions to this highly anticipated 4 hours workshop.
What you will get
• 4 hours face to face practical learning as part of a small and carefully selected group (max 15 invited) with Nelson Chong including pdf notes.
• Illustrative digital notes embedded with demo videos of postural & movement dysfunction screening, trigger point release & variety of corrective exercise.
• "Theraband" and "Neck Massager” equipment from FTI Singapore.
• Rehab+Functional Specialist wrist band.
Topics and skills covered:
• REVIEW on postural & movement dysfunction screening: How do you know what muscles or fascia are restricting movement or giving pain to our clients?
• RELEASE fascia & muscles tension in our body to restore tissue elasticity for better joint mobility. Learn the latest in DZMR 4R Methodology combining both therapy balls & neck massager to reach the trickiest trigger point areas such as supraspinatus, subscapularis, levator scapula and more for prehab & rehab.
• RETRAIN weak inhibited muscles that integrates stability with mobility for a more robust and efficient body using theraband.
• RESULTS that are long lasting through understanding and changing daily bad habits from postural disorders to exercise movement faults.
• Understanding optimum function of the scapulohumeral rhythm and its critical role for pain free movement.
• The importance of shoulder joint centration and thoracic extension: assessment and mobility techniques to improve it.
• Migraine, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injury, tennis or golfer elbow, wrist pain, tingling arm and fingers, shaking or weak grip - all you need to know on this exciting field and how to fix it.
• Extensive case studies, and much more...
This exclusive workshop will revolutionise how you manage clients if you are a:
1. Sport coach/trainer working with athletes
2. CrossFit coach/practitioner experiencing upper limb weakness or pain
3. Personal trainer seeking more gain and power at the upper body without injury
4. Yoga teacher with members facing challenges in their poses
5. Pilates instructor helping clients to achieve better posture & mobility
Interested parties must complete DZMR full day workshop previously to be eligible for DZMR L2 – Upper Limb. Kindly email info | fti-lwz ! com for registration by 31st Dec 2017. Fees: $214 including theraband & neck massager worth $42.80.
Liked this event? Spread the word :