Winning Strategies for Digital PR and Media Relations Communications
Join us at the Digital PR Strategies 2018 Conference (31 July 2018 at One Farrer Hotel & Spa Singapore). Get the latest insights on best practices in digital PR and media relations communications and supercharge your PR strategies. Discover the keys to success when deploying the latest tools and technology to amp your brand message across platforms and develop the right digital content to build trust and engagement with your audience.
A great line up of speakers will present how they blend PR communications and media plans with digital tools and strategies for a successful digital PR campaign:
• Jesmond Chang - Head of Corporate Communications, Growth, Kaspersky Lab Asia Pacific
• Mohamad Ario Adimas – VP – PR & Marketing, Loket – Gojek Group Indonesia
• Sumit Ramchandani – Head, South East Asia, Lion & Lion
• Charles Tidswell – VP JAPAC, Socialbakers
• Carlo Ople – VP Digital Strategy & Disruptive Business, PLDT Philippines
• Richard Wong – Chief Consultant, Embark Social
• Prantik Mazumdar - Managing Director, Happy Marketer
• Riku Vassinen – Head of Digital, J. Walter Thompson Worldwide
• Sergio Salvador, APAC Digital Practice Lead, Egon Zehnder
• Gabey Goh – Lead, Content Marketing, CtrlShift
• Benjamin Chelliah – Head of Communications, Spotify Asia
• Gaurav Gupta, Senior Manager, Omnichannel Marketing, Circles.Life
• Lars Voedisch, MD & Principal Consultant, Precious Communications
• Pablo Gomez, Head of Media, North Asia, South East Asia & Pacific, Kantar Insights Division
Featuring the industry’s hottest topics:
• Best practices for digital PR and integrating it with your overall marketing plan. Pitch right and get your content and message amplified across platforms successfully.
• Trends & Developments in PR & Media Relations. How are the latest tools, technology and knowledge impacting PR & media relations? Get the updates and insights on how to supercharge your digital PR strategies & plans.
• Content strategy on Facebook Live & other live streaming platforms.
• Winning your audience & influencing your consumers. Create digital content that helps you to build greater trust, more engagements & greater loyalty.
• Search strategies - All roads lead to search. Get a good grip & handle on Google's rankings & analytics communications strategy.
• Data driven PR communications & marketing campaigns.
• Twitter as your social listening tool and one-to-one engagement platform.
• Digital systems to connect with journalists online and pitch them through social media and other platforms.
• ‘Influencers’ strategies - Negotiating brand partnerships with influencers & managing the relationships.
• Online reputation management.
• Genuine influence & authenticity factors.
• Optimising digital content & message for customers & journalists.
• Content amplification techniques.
• Leadership branding & digital platforms.
• Social Media - PR communications strategy for Snap Chat & Instagram and other platforms.
• Measuring the success of digital PR. Develop a dashboard for measuring social media and media communications programs.
To register and attend this event, please email cmVnIHwgYXNoZXItcnVzc2VsbCAhIGNvbQ==
(Early Bird extended till 13 July 2018).
More information on attending at https://www.digitalpr-asia.com/fee
• 2-persons-to-attend (EARLY BIRD Fee Promo) – SGD 1650.
• 1 attendee fee – SGD 890.
Details of the event:
• Organizer: Asher Russell Pte Ltd.
• Date: 31 July 2018 (Tuesday)
• Venue: One Farrer Hotel & Spa Singapore (Level 6 Function Room)
• Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
• Admission: Business and trade professionals (paid registration)
• Website: https://www.digitalpr-asia.com/
For more information, please contact:
Asher Russell Pte Ltd.