Cycle around the highest point of Japan this season Jul-Sep!
Event Grade: 3 (moderate)
Cycling distance: est. 180km
Cycling pace: 22-25km/hr
Terrain: tarmac road
Style: half-support; guided group ride by leader
Day01 - Arrival to Tokyo / Transfer to Fujikawaguchiko
Day02 - Cycle around Mount Fuji 5 Lakes (120km)
Day03 - Trek up summit of Mount Fuji (9-10hrs) (option:free & easy at own time)
Day04 - Rest in morning. Afternoon cycle to Hakone (55km)
Day05 - Hakone sight-seeing: ropeway, hot-springs, Hakone shrine, hike the ancient Tokaido trail.
Day06 - Transfer back to Tokyo
Day07 - Departure (Or own extension afters)
Online trip booking form SA-TW https://goo.gl/u3MK7T
Mt. Fuji is an active/dormant volcano about 100 kilometers southwest of Tokyo. Commonly called “Fuji-san,” it’s the country’s tallest peak, at 3,776 meters. A pilgrimage site for centuries, it’s considered one of Japan’s 3 sacred mountains, and summit hikes remain a popular activity.
In this specially crafted itinerary by Shangrila Adventure, we will cycle around Mount Fuji, stopping by to visit the famous 5 Lakes, notably to provide different views of the elegant mountain.
Those keen to hike up to the summit, will have the chance on the next day or simply choose to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
The following day will continue with a short 55km (but rolling) ride towards Hakone, a mountainous town known for its hot springs resorts (onsen) and views of the iconic volcano Mount Fuji.
We will have a whole day free entirely for you to tour and visit this beautiful town; Things to do: taking the Hakone ropeway to visit Hakone Shrine, known for its red “torii” gate overlooking Lake Ashi. You can take a tour by boat.
Don't forget to relax those aching muscles in the boiling sulphur springs of the Owakudani Valley.
* Recommended: Bring Your Own Bike
* Rental available (additional charges apply)
* Details will be communicated via email/Whatsapp
* Cycling pace will be inclined towards more leisure/sight-seeing pace, making regular stops for pictures, coffee-breaks & ice-cream stops! cycling pace (22-25km/hr)
* No full-time mechanic support (strongly encouraged to attend our basic maintainence workshop prior to trip)
Trip Cost (Land) : SGD1990/pax (twin-share, min. 8pax to go)
1) Transfers from airport to Fujikawaguchiko
2) Transfers from Hakone back to Tokyo
3) All accommodation (twin-share)
4) 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
5) Luggage transfers to next hotel
6) Fuji climbing permit fee
7) Trip leader
8) Trip preparation & Pre-Departure Briefing
Once registered, we will advise you on the main group flight details via email/Whatspp.
>>>>> HOW TO SIGN UP TRIP <<<<<
1) After indicate Going, Follow up & Complete the online trip booking form SA-TW https://goo.gl/u3MK7T
2) We will contact you for invoice and deposit payment
Once received, you are all set!
Sign up by: 31July2018