X
Search results for:
No result found! Try with different keywords!
Users
Organizers
Events
Advertisement

Breakfast Meeting - C6 Intelligence Group

Advertisement

Breakfast Meeting - C6 Intelligence Group


“The only way to stop the flow of this dirty money is to get tough on the bankers who help mask and transfer it around the world. Banks themselves don’t launder money, after all: people do.”
Robert Mazur, former federal agent who worked as an undercover money launderer
 
The 2018 Global Economic Crime and Fruad Survey revealed that:
 
- 64% said losses due directly to their most disruptive fraud could reach US$1million - 52% of all frauds are perpetrated by people inside the organisation - 31% that suffered fraud indicated they experienced cybercrime Lastly, 49% of global organisations are aware of economic crime in their organisations, the other 51% may just be simply unaware.
Is your organisation part of the 51%?
 
On the 18th of September, RegPac and C6 Intelligence Group will partner up to discuss the possible challenges and state of art ( RegTech) solutions revolving around FinCrime, and you have been one of the influential decision maker that has been invited for this exclusive breakfast meeting. C6 Intelligence HQ in London is a leading global provider of detailed relevant information on both individuals and companies, enabling clients to manage their operational, legal, and compliance risk in the most effective way. In this meeting you will learn how to take a risk based approach in managing fraud, Anti- Money Laundering and third party risk among other things. There will be insightful keynotes from industry specialists, as well as an interactive panel and an unique opportunity for you to raise any burning questions on the topic of FinCrime and how RegTech solutions could help your businesses.
 
Looking forward to welcoming you on the 18th of September.
 
To find sign up or find out more details, please email us at aW5mbyB8IHJlZ3BhYyAhIGNvbQ==



Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Singapore, Arts Events in Singapore, Entertainment Events in Singapore.

Liked this event? Spread the word :

Map 80RR Fintech Hub, 80 Robinson Road, Level 8, Singapore, Singapore
Loading venue map..
Event details from Report a problem

Are you going to this event?

Advertisement