Acroyoga (Acro), as the name implies, is a combination of Acrobatics and Yoga.
The 2 elements covered are Solar & Lunar practice. Solar is the acrobatics practice that cultivate trust and communication between partners whereas Lunar is the therapeutic practice that cultivates healing and intuition.
The Solar practice involves 3 roles(base, flyer, spotter) performing various poses. You will learn how to build strength, increase spatial awareness and improve communication skills during the session.
In the Lunar practice, we will explore intuitive & restorative elements through breathwork, Thai massage and flying therapeutics. This is a slower and more meditative aspect of Acroyoga.
Be prepared to take home a gold mine of knowledge that will boost your physical techiniques and insights on how to approach learning new moves.
All levels welcome
Join us and experience the wonders of this beautiful practice for yourself!
YOU SHOULD TRY ACROYOGA IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for new challenges in your practice
- Interested in movements / dance / gymnastics.
- Love to have fun
- Couples looking for activities that helps foster better connection.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START
- You don't need to be a yogi / acrobat/ gymnast
- Anyone can join. Size does not matter
- You do not need a partner (we will pair you up)
OTHER PAYMENT METHOD
1. Bank Transfer /PayNow to 90670556 2. Direct payment to The Yoga Co
Also check out other International Yoga Day in Singapore, Health & Wellness Events in Singapore, Entertainment Events in Singapore.
Liked this event? Spread the word :