4D3N Penang Explorary+1Day Enchanting Hatyai Temples & City Tour
Let's join us for 4D3N to explore Penang and One Day Temples + CityTourTrip to Hatyai to eat, shop & sightseeing from 26-29April 2018 (Thur-Sun) for package tour of $350/person based on twin sharing room exclude return air-tickets by Scoots.
George Town is the capital city of the island and state of Penang, on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia. It is the second largest city in Malaysia and was listed by UNESCO in 2008 as a World Heritage Site. It is a melting pot of culture with beautiful people, interesting attractions and is a food paradise! (Locals will tell you it is the food capital of Malaysia!).
Below the places we will be visiting:
Penang Hill This is the oldest British hill station in Southeast Asia, where the highest peak stands at 833 metres above sea level. Take the funicular train service up for a panoramic view of the island of Penang.
Kek Lok Si Temple is one of the largest and finest temples in Southeast Asia and situated strategically on a sprawling hill. Built in 1891, this temple houses numerous magnificent images of Buddha, meaningful carvings, sculptures, and murals. You can also get scenic views of the hills outside the temple.
George Town: Interact with street art One should also not miss the famous Penang street art murals along Lebuh Armenian and Lebuh Cannon! The murals at George Town are so engaging that you’ll want to explore every lane to check them all out. The street art is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Chew Jetty is on the east side of Georgetown sit several long, dilapidated boardwalks with small stilted houses, temples, and community centers lining the sides. This once-thriving port once provided work for a steady stream of immigrants, mostly Chinese, who settled permanently around the quay — today, the area has morphed into a popular tourist attraction.
Penang National Park at 2300 hectares is Malaysia's smallest national park. From the park entrance, we will take one way 3.5km about 1.5hour guided boardwalk from the park to Pantai Kerachut, a beautiful white-sand beach and is a green turtle nesting ground and passing by the unusual meromictic lake. We will spend another 40 minutes to Teluk Kampi– remnants of Japanese occupation in WWII. From there, we will take a boat back to the park entrance.
Batu Ferringhi, situated along the coastal road north-west of Georgetown and lined with a string of international- standard resorts, is the most popular beach in Penang. Soak in the sun or unwind on the beach while you enjoy a host of aquatic thrills from wind-surfing to canoeing.
Escape Adventureplay Penang is a cool alternative to the beach and has quickly turned into a firm favourite with outdoor adventure seekers on the island. An outdoor, eco-conscious theme park specialising in zip-lining (a pulley suspended on a stainless steel cable, tied between two trees on an incline), the park also hosts other fun jungle activities for all ages. http://www.penang.ws/penang-attractions/sim-leisure-excape.htm
- Penang famous tau sar pheah: Ghee Hiang ,Him Heang and few others.
-Penang street food: Gurney Drive & some other places
-The Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion is indigo-blue outer wall stands as an landmark in the fabric of George Town Penang’s vibrant heritage, as a boutique hotel and historical attraction
Hat Yai, a city in Thailand's far south near the Malaysian border, is a sprawling commercial hub and shopping destination and is one of the most important tourism spot in the South and the visitors are usually from Malaysia and Singapore. We will visit the below places during the 1 day tour.
At the Khlong Hae Floating Market, vendors sell local foods and handicrafts from traditional boats docked in a canal and operates between 3-10pm on the weekend only.
The Hat Yai Municipal Park.Park has a 20 meter high white jade statue of Kuan Yin, Goddess of Compassion & Mercy and can be accessed by cable car.
The Wat Hat Yai Nai temple is known for its 35m-long reclining Buddha.
The Stainless Steel Pagoda is unique because the pagoda is made of stainless steel to celebrate King Bhumibol Adulyadej's 60th year on the throne.
Samila is best known for its powdery-sand beach, shady pine groves and is where Songkhla's most famous mermaid statue is located.
'Kao Tang Kuan' is one of the main attractions of Songkhla and a hilltop overlooking the city's panorama. It is enshrined in a pagoda Songkhla.
Date: 26 April 2018 (Thur) to 29 April 2018(Sun)
Group Size: 20pax
Package Cost: $350/person
TA License No: 03066
TA NAME: WILFRED GO TRAVELLING& HIKING PTE LTD
Package of $350 Inclusive:
- 3-4 star hotel 3 nights stay in Georgetown based on twin sharing
- English speaking tour guide and driver
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- 2x Dinner
- Things not mentioned in Itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Additional food/beverage we prepared during meal time
- Return Air-Ticket
- Entrance Ticket to Penang Hill and Escape Adventure Play
How to Book Air-Ticket: (Total Air Ticket is: $153.73)
1. If the participant is late or does not show up at the meeting point specified on date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant.
2. It is the participant's onus to find out and fulfill, in a timely manner, the immigration requirements of the trip destination with regard to his / her own nationality - i.e. visas, permits etc. In the absence of essential documentation, the organizers shall not be liable for the consequences of incomplete trip formalities.
3. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility or changes may be required. Members who do not cooperate or adhere to the instructions and advice set out by the Event Host shall be removed from the event. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather conditions or natural calamities, etc.
4. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance against medical exigencies, personal accidents, natural calamities, etc. with the appropriate coverage of activities and geographical area.
5. The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims, disputes arising from his / her participation.
**I confirm that I have read, agree & accept the above terms and conditions before participating in this event.**
You may also like the following events from the same organizer: