Here are 10 reasons why you should choose to train with the 2XU-SSTAR.fitness Run Crew
1. We conduct weekly QnA and presentations in a seminar room, just before training. Have all your exercise related questions answered by qualified coaches from SSTAR.fitness, share and learn from other runners.
2. Time-trials and fitness tests every quarter to measure and track your progress online. You can choose to get fit at your own pace.Your fitness, your rules
3. We follow a global, proven training methodology from the Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.), For the time-crunched, busy executive, you can run less, yet run faster.
4. Pacer-led training runs, you will be grouped into teams of the same fitness and speed and be assigned a training buddy. You can run with people at whatever pace. We are not elitist and welcome beginners to Boston qualifiers.
5. Every training session and workout is different, yet it is tailored to meet your race goals from 5k to the marathon
6. Our training routes are 100% on safe park connectors, no cars, no junctions, no interruptions. We have options allowing us to train uninterrupted under shelter, rain or shine.
7. Isotonic drinks provided after training. Chilled and refreshing.
8. Bag deposit in a seminar room, with security. Hot showers available after your run.
9. 2XU branded Run Crew attire available
10. Discounts for products from 2XU, New Balance, On Cloud, Newton, Skechers, Brooks and more
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The minimum age is 16 years
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Stadium MRT is 100m away from both our meeting locations - Sports Hub Library (on Thu) or the OCBC Arena (on Sat)
What can I bring into the event?
You should wear a GPS enabled sports watch, running shoes, bring a large towel to lay on the floor for exercises if you wish
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Andrew Cheong, SSTAR.fitness at mobile 9423-9403 or email YW5kcmV3IHwgc3N0YXIgISBmaXRuZXNz
What's the refund policy?
Our training sessions are free, there is no cancellations unless announced as we train under shelter if it rains.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You will be given a member ID number and a QR code. Bring that along or have it on your mobile phone for attendance taking.
Can I update my registration information?
Register online and you can edit your registration any time. Here - https://forms.gle/AZgkTkHiJWwBLYqv5
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
There is no registration fee.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Please use the same name when you register online and when you attend our training.