13th NCDCC Cadet Lieutenant (CLT) Course [for selected Year 4s]
HQ NCDCC will be holding the 13th Cadet Lieutenant Course from 20th November to 7th December 2017. Units are invited to nominate cadets who have the potential to excel and are interested in being a Cadet Lieutenant. The Cadet Lieutenant Course seeks to mould the Officer Cadet Trainees (OCT) into passionate individuals who will serve NCDCC as volunteer leaders for school units, providing support in unit training and management. OCTs will further develop the Civil Defence skills they have learnt in NCDCC during the course as well as be challenged to become stronger and more resilient individuals.
1. NOMINATION OF CLT CANDIDATES
· The criteria for the CLT Course application has been spelt out in the Course Application Instructions
· In order to be successfully nominated, the following documents need to be submitted by the cadets:
i. Form A (Nomination Form)
ii. Form B (Course Application Form): To be typewritten by the applicant, printed out and signed by the applicant and his/her parent/guardian
· Units are required to submit only Form A, via email, by 8th September 2017 (Friday).
· The applicants are required to bring along other completed forms when they attend the course interview.
2. INTERVIEWS OF CLT APPLICANTS
· HQ NCDCC will be conducting selection interviews for the course applicants upon submission of nomination and verification of eligibility.
· The interviews will be conducted tentatively during the second last week of September. More details on the interview will be disseminated in the subsequent email.
You may also like the following events from Bowen NCDCC:
Also check out other Workshops in Singapore
Liked this event? Spread the word :