Learning Outcomes – You will be able to:
• Discuss the concept and application of self-defence within the legal framework.
• Recognise appropriate ‘use of force’ and be aware of risks involved in self-defence.
• Apply techniques/skills to defend and protect yourself in situations of danger.
• Recognise basic human body functions and ways to protect yourself besides reacting.
• Recognise when, where, what, why, and how to be protect oneself, to be ready at all times.
• Gain knowledge and skills that can be applied to various scenarios for self-protection at personal front or at workplace.
Zackiee Ng is a martial art practitioner and trainer holding the highest-ranking, ‘Master practitioner’ of Tukkong Moosool in Singapore. He has conducted workshops and seminars in self-defence, kick-boxing for air crew control and restraint, government organisations, schools and corporations for more than 20 years. He has been interviewed and featured in the media regularly since 2005. Recently, he was featured in ‘Suria’ and ‘TODAY’ for his professional martial art work.
Jerald Tay holds a Bachelor of Business Studies degree from University College Dublin. He is well-trained in various forms of martial arts, including Han Mu Do and Hapkido. He conducts corporate-training Workshops where he incorporates self-defence in team building activities. His current professional practice includes; self-defence instructor, close quarters combat instructor, and air crew control & restraint instructor.
Tickets for 防卫的生存本能-自我防卫和保护自身的艺术 (Defensive Survival Instinct) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Seniors Eligible for NSA subsidy||SGD 68|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events