Be a part of Pakistan’s Biggest Education Event
18th Education Scenario Expo
Taj Palace Hotel
15th March 2021
11:00 am-05:00 pm
Education Scenario International (ESI) has been exclusively organizing educational exhibitions in Pakistan since 2002. We have successfully organized 17 expos at Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Multan, Bahawalpur, Gujrat, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sahiwal and Vehari. ESI is the only organization which has approached this untapped market with full potential for student recruitment for national and international educational institutions.
Remarkably this expo brings the top-most educational institutes and organizations of the world under one roof. The objective is to provide information on higher education and scholarship opportunities at world-class institutions indigenously and abroad. It gets connected with decision-makers of educational setups for sharing the intellectual and business resources for mutual benefits through networking.
We are very proud to have business-friendly relationships with local educational institutes, parents and the student community based on two decades’ old interaction enabled us to target more than 50,000 families from these cities through updated data-base developed during seminars and educational expos in these cities.
Based on the historic experience, we are well-versed with the profile and dynamics of these cities and devise effective marketing strategies to target the prospective students. We can safely claim that this event will be another milestone in the history of educational events with an aim to providing an annual event to education industry which may offer them a platform for students’ recruitment in addition to networking with professional bodies, institutions and relevant authorities.
Strategically planned these expos offer opportunities to institutions and organizations to directly interact with pre-screened audience including students, parents, academics and educational business owners at their doorstep.
What actually makes this expo really unique?
· The most potential region in terms of student recruitment including Sialkot, Gujranwala and Faisalabad.
· Direct interaction with thousands of talented students for enrolment and to chalk out future plans.
· 50 plus Study Destinations under one roof making this expo more attractive for aspiring students.
· Academic Partners and Supporters from expo cities and suburbs making it the most authentic event.
· A dedicated ‘Scholarships Pavilion’ in the expo alluring and facilitating students for free assessment.
· Seminars, professional training workshops and networking activities will be the part of the expo.
· Establishing a network of contacts with professionals, student recruiters & academia across the globe.
· Media & Digital Marketing Partners, Academic Associations/professional bodies as main stakeholders.
· National/International Universities and Colleges
· Institutions offering Franchise opportunities
· Professional bodies and authorities
· National/International Scholarships organizations
· Student Recruitment Firms
· Immigration Consultancy Firms
· Entry Test Preparation Institutions
· Language Preparatory Centres
· Organizations targeting youth and academia.
· Students (Intermediate to the PhD level)
· Parents and guardians
· Student Counsellors from educational instructions.
· Teachers/Faculty members
· Professionals/business owners
· Management public/private organizations
· CEOs of Education and immigration recruitment firms
· General public and families etc.
Attractions for Participants and Sponsors
Attraction for Students
· Meet with the official representatives of Reputed Institutions from around the World.
· Scholarships Pavilion is a part of the event for Free Assessment and Procedures.
· The first-ever expo with more than 50 Study Destinations of the World.
· Get on Spot Admission & updated Visa Information.
· No Entry and Career Counselling Fee.
· Lucky Draws & Gift Hampers for Visitors & Guests.
Visitors’ Flow Marketing Strategy
In addition to the above marketing strategy, an innovative print/electronic/outdoor marketing campaign will be run for the event. A complete schedule of this campaign will be shared with confirmed participants for direct monitoring and feedback to ensure maximum visitors on the expo days.
We have chalked out a comprehensive marketing campaign to ensure maximum and steady flow of visitors in addition to confirmed registered students through online digital marketing campaign, parents and professionals of expo cities and suburbs will be approached and motivated to become a part of this life-changing opportunity at their doorstep.
The marketing campaign to attract genuine visitors includes:
· Digital Marketing Campaign on Social Media and Website.
· 3,000 aspiring Students will be registered through online registration campaign.
· 50,000 invitations to Prospective Students, Parents and Academia for the Expo.
· Posters Display in Schools, Colleges, Universities and Tuition Academies etc.
· Billboards Display in all Expo Cities at Prominent Locations.
· E-media Promotional Advertisement on major Cable TV Networks and FM Radios.
· Promotional Banners and Streamers in the Expo Cities.
· Leaflets/flyers Distribution by inserting in all leading Newspapers.
· Bulk SMS broadcasts to over 200,000 Prospective Students/Professionals.
· Print Media Advertisements in leading National and Regional Newspapers.
· Institutional Visits of Students and Faculty Members will be highly encouraged and facilitated.
We will be pleased to share the layout of the expo halls with stall allocations on your confirmation. However, stalls will be allocated on first-come-first-serve basis only.
+92 332 4288077