Up to coast – Detailed Information:
Starting point: Cairo
Endpoint: Marsa Matrouh
Total ride distance: 450 KM
Event details (Day by Day)
Day one 25-06-2021.
● Gathering (6:00AM): In front of DANDY mall desert road
● Cut-off time (2:00PM): at Alexandria gates (160KM). participants will ride the bus from Alexandria gates.
● Check - In (3:00PM): Plaza hotel
● Lunch (5:00PM): Egyptians cars club
● Group meeting (6:00 PM): discussing the event details and preparing for the next cycling day.
Day Two 26-06-2021.
● 5:00Am: Cycling to Al Alamein (120km).
● 12:00PM: Cut- off time.
● 1:00PM: Check- in La Playa resort.
● 2:00-3:00PM: Lunch in one of Al Alamein's famous restaurants.
● 3:00-6:00PM: Free time at the hotel’s beach.
● 7:00PM: Dinner.
Day Three 27-06-2021. (Hold your legs ?)
● 4:00AM: Breakfast
● 4:30AM: Check-Out from La Playa Hotel.
● 5:00AM: Cycling to Marsa Matrouh (170Km).
● 1:00PM: Cut off time.
● 1:30PM: Check-In Negresco Hotel.
● 2:00-3:00PM: Closing, Finishers' awarding, and group pictures.
● 3:00-4:00PM: Lunch.
● 4:00PM: Beach time
● 8:00PM: Dinner at the downtown.
● 9:00PM: outing and shopping.
Day four 28-06-2021.
● 7:00AM: Breakfast
● 8:00AM: Heading to El-Obayed beach.
● 2:00PM: Check-out from Negresco hotel.
● 3:00PM: Lunch.
● 4:00PM: Heading back to Cairo.
Registration & Payment
Early Birds' registration: 3800 LE (till 30th of May).
General registration: 4500 LE (till 20th of June).
▪ Registration Fees include:
- Accommodation: Bed and breakfast.
- Finisher Medal
- Support Car
- Professional Technical Support
- Bike transportation.
▪ Registration Fees exclude:
- Transportation fees from
Matrouh to Cairo:
- Extra activities.
- Jersey: 300 EGP
Before payment, refer to the ticket button, fill the form and follow the steps to confirm registration.
Methods of payment:
1) Deliver a cash deposit/transfer at CIB (Account Number: 100016065255) and send a copy of the bank slip to our number 01060228885.
2) Pay at pro bike shop (cash or visa).
Safety comes first ?: As one of our aims is your safety; therefore, kindly read and carefully stick to the following rules.
1- Ensure that you do not have any symptoms for COVID-19 or have contacted persons who tested positive 15 days before the trip.
2- Do not forget your “Helmet”.
3- Avoid any sudden moves or sudden stops.
4- Check your bike maintenance 100%.
5- Make sure to train, eat and sleep well.
6- Always follow the organizers' instructions.
7- Emergency Number is 0100-63-75-773, Keep it with you in case you need it.
YOU still have enough time to train well, get in shape and smash it up.