Unbound Basic Team Training Day
WHO SHOULD COME TO THE UNBOUND TEAM TRAINING DAY?
This training is for anyone who is interested in using the Five Keys of Unbound to minister to others. This is a separate event from the Conference but is designed to be attended along with the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference on 2nd and 3rd November at the same venue.
DATE & LOCATION
DATE: Friday, 1st November at All Saint's Catholic School, Granville Road, Sheffield, S2 2RJ
TIME: 9:00am - 5:00pm
COST: Early Bird £15 / Pre-registration after 1st October £20 / On the Door £25 (in addition to conference registration)
MINISTRY TEAM TRAINING DESCRIPTION
Training will be lead by MATT LOZANO from Heart of the Father Ministries, USA.
We are looking for leaders who love God and love God's people. We need leaders who are honest and are ready to learn. Ideally, you will be a leader of or within an established Unbound group. However, you may still attend even if you may not yet be part of a group if you think you may like to pray with others in the future. You should be in good relationship with your priest/pastor and be willing to supply us with the name of someone who can be a reference for you.
The training has limited space; some people may be placed on a waiting list.
We have found that the best way to impart this prayer model is: to listen/study, receive, and observe.
The training consists of:
1. TEACHING: UNBOUND: Principles and Practice will be presented. This teaching will be reinforced during the conference as each of the principles is examined in depth.
2. RECEIVING: The participants/leaders will participate
a) in an Unbound session and
b) will view actual Unbound sessions with teaching on video.
For the first part, an Unbound session, participants will be put into small groups. They will be scheduled for 90-minute sessions with one of the team leaders from Heart of the Father Ministries. During that time one of the participants will have the opportunity to be prayed with using the model that has been presented. At the end of the session there will be a brief discussion to reflect on the experience and to answer questions.
For the second part, participants will view actual Unbound sessions with teaching on video in a large group.
3. OBSERVING: Once trained, you will participate at the Conference on the Ministry Team. A ministry leader from our local team will lead the ministry sessions as you pray for those from the conference that request prayer. You will be an intercessor on the team and will have the opportunity to watch the Unbound model in action.
The ministry team will pray during each session of the conference, so please plan on being at the entire conference. If you are unable to serve at the conference, but would still like to attend the training, please let us know after you register for the training.
There will be a mandatory ministry team meeting at the end of the training day. This is not part of the training and it for people who will be ministering at the conference. It will be a time to answer your questions and prepare you to be a prayer minister throughout the conference.
We ask that all people attending this training prepare by:
1. Reading Neal Lozano’s book “UNBOUND: A Practical Guide to Deliverance from Evil Spirits”.
2. Doing ONE of the following (all available from www.heartofthefather.com):
a) watch the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference on DVD or
b) listen to the Unbound: Freedom in Christ Conference on CD or MP3.
3. View the Unbound Basic Training Sessions 4 (Principles and Practices) and 6 (Interview Tips and Resources). These sessions are available on CD, DVD and MP3 from www.heartofthefather.com. We welcome you to go through all the Basic Training Sessions but these are the only 2 required ones.
4. Have a reference form completed by your pastor or ministry leader. The reference should have the following (or similar wording):
"I, _________________________________ (your name), am confident that, __________________________________ (applicant’s name), is a good candidate to participate in the UNBOUND: Freedom in Christ Conference training. I would trust him/ her to pray with people in my church/ ministry. He/ she is a mature Christian and can keep things in confidence.
Please list below why you feel the applicant is qualified to pray for others and be a part of a ministry team.................................................................................................................................................................."
There are several reasons why it is vital that you do this prior to coming to the training. The main reason is that your heart will be prepared to receive. The second is that you will have time to reflect on the principles being taught so you can use them for others at the conference. Our objective in this conference is not only to see people set free but also to impart a model that is extremely effective.
Please bring a packed lunch. Tea, Coffee and water will be available during the day at no additional charge.
HOW MUCH ARE THE TRAINING DAY FEES?
* £15 Early Bird Pre-registration
* £20 Pre-Registration from 1st October
* £25 on the door
UNBOUND CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. Cancellations made thirty (30) days or more in advance of the event date will receive a ninety (90%) percent refund with ten percent (10%) being retained to cover administrative and registration costs.
2 Cancellations made within 30 days of the event are non refundable.
There are several hotels within a 10 minute walk of the venue. Hotel details coming soon.
This event is being held within a 10 minute walk of the Sheffield Mainline City Station.
You may also like the following events from Unbound Prayer, Lincoln UK: