What To Do In Sheffield This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Sheffield, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Sheffield.
- Sugar Rush Bottomless Brunch is hosted at "The Viper Rooms - Sheffield".
- Family Workshop: Throwing on the Wheel is hosted at "The Art House Sheffield".
- Better core strength using a yoga wheel is hosted at "Yoga at the reach".
- Paediatric First Aid (part 2 of blended learning course) is hosted at "6 Sherwood Rise".
- 4 Weekends Cybersecurity Awareness Training Course in Sheffield is hosted at "IT Training Center".
- [Sold out] Tribal Presents: DJ BORING is hosted at "Hope Works".
- CODE Saturdays is hosted at "Code Sheffield".
- Old Hen House launch party is hosted at "Whirlow Hall Farm Trust".
- Freak Street Cafe Kitchen Takeover #2 is hosted at "Jabbarwocky".
- Record Store Day, Drop 3 is hosted at "Record Junkee".