Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Sheffield ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Sheffield, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Sheffield there are so many fun things to do.
Sheffield has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Arts Tower.
- Pumpkin Carving at The Coffee Kennel was hosted at The Coffee Kennel.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at The Sportsman Crosspool.
- MedSoc (Haunted) House Party | November 8th was hosted at Sidney&Matilda.
- Witches and Wizards was hosted at Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife and Falconry Centre.
- Spooky Science Halloween Special 2-6 yr Banner Cross was hosted at Banner Cross Methodist Church.
- Campfire Adventures was hosted at Springvale Community Garden Registered Charity No 1159842.
- Mini Ravers Half Term Halloween Party! was hosted at Mini Ravers - Sheffield.
- Family and Young People Activity: Haunted Houses was hosted at The Art House Sheffield.
- Halloween Spooky Garden Walk was hosted at Wortley Hall.
- Spectacularly Spooky Halloween Splash was hosted at Arch 12.
- Creepy Kelham - Halloween Family Fun was hosted at Kelham Island Museum.
- Sheffield Halloween Terrace Party - Kettle Black was hosted at Kettle Black.
- Halloween Fancy Dress Takeover ★ Corporation ★ Thurs 31st Oct was hosted at Corporation Sheffield.
- Celluloid Screams Horror Film Festival 2019 was hosted at Celluloid Screams: Sheffield Horror Film Festival.