Monthly Q&A with Jon Linford
Guest Speaker: Emily Griffin, CPA, MST
of Desert Foothills Accounting & Tax Services, PC
Do you have questions about the new tax laws being discussed, or how it could impact your business and/or personal return?
Highlights covered by Emily Griffin:
• Standard deduction changes: Should you use them or itemize?
• State Return: What deductions should you use?
• What are the available exemptions?
• Are there deductions for the care of a parent or relative?
• Should you still contribute to your retirement plan?
• How can you handle net operating loss changes?
• What is the Qualified Business Deduction and who qualifies for it?
Highlights covered by Attorney Jon Linford:
• Can you protect your estate from taxes?
• How does the step-up in basis work?
• Should your financial plan be part of your estate plan?
Join us at Mary D. Fisher Theatre – Friends, family and neighbors are welcome.
RSVP by calling (928) 788-2655
or visit https://morristrust.com/seminars/feb-6th-questions-about-the-new-tax-law-sedona-az/