Sedona Excursion: Pulsation Yoga & Hiking. Sale Ends July 31st!
Sedona Excursion: Pulsation Yoga, Hiking and Meditation in Sedona, AZ: September 29-Oct 2*, 2017 Today and Tomorrow, last two days Early Bird Special! We sell out every year, just a few spots left!!!!!
Join us for our fifth annual trip to Sedona.
4-days 3-nights, Sept 29-Oct 2. (*with an option to stay an additional night, check out Oct 3) Hiking to the world’s most beautiful places, laughter with wonderful people, and memories - a trip of a lifetime. We have personally been to Sedona over 20 times and it is one of our favorite places to play, hike, do yoga, meditate and enjoy wonderful scenery and gourmet meals.
Daily Itinerary includes:
• Accommodations daily at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
• Daily yoga led by Jim and Kathy
• Hiking in the Red Rocks
• Meditation on one of the many vortex sights
• Tours of scenery including Oak Creek Vista, and Native American art and the many vortex sites in the area
• Time to sight-see, shop or enjoy the pool, massage and spa treatments
• Sunset meditation
• Incredible stargazing in the evening
• The most restful sleep you have ever had!
• With the option to enjoy a longer stay on your own itinerary
Accommodations at the Spa
Sedona is absolutely stunning from every angle, a place where deep red hues meet vibrant blue skies on the horizon. To be able to enjoy this view on its own is a treat, but to experience it from your patio or balcony at Sedona Rouge is memorable. Our Sedona resort offers 103 guest rooms, 4 junior suites and 5 spa guest rooms and various new suite combinations depending on what you are looking for. All are beautifully appointed in their own unique way. Inspired by the eclectic culture of the Mediterranean, our Sedona accommodations feature rich colors accompanied by crisp white linens and many with stunning views.
Rooftop Terrace for Red Rock viewing and star gazing
With Spa treatment reservations, guests have
complimentary use of the Men’s and Women’s lounge
with hot tubs and steam rooms at the Sedona Rouge
Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi complimented by
a cozy outdoor fireplace and seating area
REDS Restaurant and Bar with outdoor seating in
bamboo garden area
Our Sedona resort Concierge is available to assist you in making the most of your visit to Sedona
Pricing - Today and Tomorrow, last two days Early Bird Special!
Double Occupancy Only
• Early Bird Rate: $725*/person for three nights: (Based on 2 to a room) if you sign up by July 31. $775 thereafter.
• Optional 4th night option, stay until Oct 3: Early Bird Rate: $925*/person. (Based on 2 to a room) if you sign up by July 31. $975 thereafter.
* Rooms are Beautiful Deluxe Sedona Queen or King, upgrades to Premier
Red Rock View Rooms are available upon request for a slight additional fees. Note: a $2 per night housekeeping fee will be charged to you by the resort on check out.
To Reserve Your Spot:
• A $400 deposit reserves your space. See terms below. A signed contract is also required to hold your spot.
• Please call 847-989-7792, ask for Jim or Kathy.
Ideas for Optional Activities:
• Horseback Riding, River Rafting, Wine Vineyard Tours, Petroglyph tour, Hot air balloon. See Concierge for information on these and other activities you may want to add during your stay.
• Meals, air and land transportation, optional activities such as massage or excursions you wish to sign up for.